Part 14

I woke up in my bed with nothing on, I looked over to see Jay asleep next to me. The party was amazing, I remember Jay and Tom getting me very drunk on purpose so I would dance with them.

I swung my legs out of bed and through on some shorts and one of Jays tops, it was so comfy and fitted me fine. I made my way over to my computer and plugged in my camera, I had taken so many pictures last night so I thought I might aswell look trough them and print some out to put in the empty frames all around my room. I flicked through the ones of Max and Tom acting like drunken idiots and found some nice ones of Laura and Nathan which I printed out, they looked so good together. I also found acouple of me and jay and I actually did t look half bad so I printed it out and put it in the frame that sat on my bedside table. I kept flicking until I came across some ones of Siva, he was sitting at the table with his arm around this girl we had met, I couldn't remember her name but I'm sure I will be seeing her sometime soon.

I looked oer to jay, I noticed he was awake but he hide under thecovers from me. I creepedy way up the bed before laying ontop of me running my hands through his hair. He was beautiful. "good morning baby." he said smiling up at me, "good morning curly." he laughed and grabbed me turning me so he was now ontop. "got you now!" he pressed his lips against mine. Even in the morning with be hair he still looked amazing!

We both went downstairs and had some toast before crashing out infron of the TV in the livingroom. It was nice because it was only us, all the others were next door. We snuggled up and watched some random show Jay turned onto, but I didn't care, I was happy in his arms.

"do you think we should go next door and see the boys?" I looked at him, "don't you mean 'jay I think we should go anoy the boys and be really loud and piss them off because they have a hangover!'" he said in his worst impression of me. I smiled at him, I didn't need to reply, he already knew me too well.