Part 23

Jays POV

I watched her run, she was running from me! I was upset and angry at myself! I know she couldn't stand to see me now i know but i didn't want her to feel like this. It wasn't her fault i found out and we weren't even really together when it happen! i shouldn't be as upset as i am. I just wish i could speak to her but i don't know what to say!

I stood on the stairs for a second before glancing to my left where siva was stood in the hallway, he looked up at me and walked back into the kitchen. He didn't mean for me to find out. I know he had some sort of feelings for Ashlie but i just thought it was a school crush nothing serious but he looked torn when he saw her hugging Kumar.

I made my way to the bottom of the stairs and out the door grabbing my jacket. I had o idea where she would have gone but she would have gone far, she hardly knew the area and i knew Ash and she wouldn't want to get lost. I looked down the street but it was empty so i started walking up the hill to the forest. 'Maybe she would be sitting under a tree?' i thought to myself. I slipped on my jacket and walked towards the forest.

Kumar's Point Of View:

I had missed Ashlie so much, it wasn't the same back home without her and i just wanted to catch up and spend some time with her. Yet i felt like i was intruding,! She had already made a new life here with Jay and she had become closer to Siva again and i felt like i was taking her away from him. He would always go shy when i spoke about her so it was clear to tell he liked her, but she never knew. I just hope their friendship doesn't mess up again! I couldn't imagine them not being friends!

Siva's Point of View:

I would have run after her but how bad would that look? Id just told jay about me sleeping with her and now i was running after her to comfort her! Im such a good friend! Why cant things be simple? Why did i have to audition for the band? I could be back in Ireland right now with Ashlie and who knows we could be together. We could be happy!