Part 25

Jays P.O.V:

"dude will you just stop pacing!" max yelled to try and get through to me but it didn't work! I was so worried about Ashlie! Why if she was hurt? What if she was never coming back? I couldn't bring myself to sbelieve that everything was going to be ok. She was everything to me, she was my world!

I slumped down into the sofa and put my head in my hands, max passed me some skittles but I wasn't in the mood to eat skittles so I threw them across the room!

"oi! Why are you waisting perfectly good skittles?" I heard a voice say, I looked up and it was Ashlie. She stood in the doorway wearing Toms jacket. I glanced at Tom who hung his head and walked upstairs.

I sprung to my feet and hugged her tightly! "okay please don't break me!" she laughed, I didn't care I was never letting her go! "I'm just glad you came back." I whispered in her ear whilst try to hold back the tears.

I looked into her eyes, I could tell she was broken inside about what had happened but I didn't care about that! I never wanted to lose her again!

"j-a-y we need to talk!" she stuttered. I loosened my grip and kissed her forhead, "sssssh, I know! Don't worry it's all going to be ok!" I said as she hugged me, I could feel the tears streaming down her face and onto my top.

We made our way next door to her house so we would be alone. She sat on her bed wih her legs crossed and her hair hanging down infrot of her face. I crawled closer to he and pushed it behind her ears, she looked up at me and smiled slightly.

Ashlies POV:

I didn't know what I was going to do and how I was going to tell him. "Ashlie we both have done things we regret and have some secrets so let's just get them out now ok?" I looked up at him and nodded. "do you wanna go first?" he asked grabbing my hand. I sniffed and nodded whiping the tears from my cheek. "I slept with..." i know be he interupted me before I could finish my sentence, "I know and I don't care about that! I love you Ash ok! Nothing you can say will make me change how I feel about you!" he smiled at me and his eyes sparkled! I couldn't tell him abou Tom! It would crush him! "j-a-y!" I stuttered, "Ash I don't care about what happened that nght between you and Siva ok! It's history!" he interupted me again, "but jay..." I starts again. "Ash it doesn't matter!" he said craddling my face with his hand and smiling at me again. "JAY TOM KiSSED ME!" I blurted out! I couldn't keep it in any longer! I didn't want to keep secrets and I didn't want anything to become between me Jay again.

He droped his hand from my face and stared at me blankly. I could tell he was angry. I tried to grab his Han but he jumped up from the be before I could reach it. He stormed out the bedroom and down the stairs. "JAY! Jay where are you going?" I yelled after him. "TO PUNCH THAT TWAT IN THE FACE FOR KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND!" he yelled before slamming the door.

"shit!" I said to myself before grabbing my shoes and Finnic down the stairs whilst slipping them on, tryin not to fall over. I ran out the door slamming it behind me. Why did I have to do to him? I thought to myself as I ran round to the boys house.