Part 13

Jay had left after an hour so I could finish getting ready and he could go have a shower and get changed for tonight. I was in the middle of doing my hair when Laura burst through my bedroom door. "oh look it's the sceane of the crime!" she said laughing at me, I turned to look at her. "what do you mean?" she smiled, "oh don't act all inoccent, Jay already told us all next door so I thought I'd come find his new girlfriend!" I laughed, "oh okay, so how was town?" I asked, "don't try to change the subject missy! So how was it?" se said winking at me, "oh my god Laura I'm no tell you that." I turned back towards my mirror to continue doing my hair, she got up offthe bed and left to go get ready, "amazing!" I shouted to her in the other room.

It took us another hour to get ready but we finally did. Laura through on a pair of short like me and a pink top with her heels. She looked stunning ofcourse, she always did. He hair was straight and looked amazimg because she had dyed it when she got back. It was now chocolate brown an looked great! I stood infront of the mirror and I actually felt pretty for once. My hair wasn't playing up and alhough it looked sligtly messy it still looked great with my outfit!

We made our way next door, we both had keys now so we let ourseleves in. Tom and Jay were still upstairs but Max, Siva and Nath were in the ktchen so Laura skipped over to see Nathan whilst I shut the door behind me. I turned around to see jay running down the stairs, "I thouht it was you." he said stopping on the last step, he didn't say anything. "what?what's wrong?" I asked, he smiled and came towards me putting his hands around my waist, "you look amazing!" he pulled me in and kissed me.

"oh look at the two love birds!" Tom said laughing as he came down the stairs, "oh shut up Tom!" jay said smiling at me. We all went into the kitchen and grabbed our VIP passes and some money. Siva looked at me and smiled, "you look nice." I smiled at him, "thanks so do you." he looked down at my shoes and a huge grin came onto his face, "are those...?"he pointed at my shoes, "yeah! They are still my favourite!" he hugged me before leaving to go get into the car. Siva Nath and Laura got in one care with Jayne and Me, Jay , Max and Tom got in the other one with Big Kev. It was my first night out in London and I knew it was going to be one to remember.