Part 9

We made our way downstairs and into the living room, I held onto Sivas hand as we did so. Everybodys heads turned to look at us standing in the door way. It wasn't awkward but there was some slight tension in the room.

Siva flopped his head down in shame before Tom got up off the sofa and walked towards us. "Look Siva mate I didn't mean it, you know me! TemperTom!" he laughed and stuck his hand out, Siva looked up and smiled grabbing Toms hand to shake it.

We all plonked ourselves down somewhere, I sat ontop of jay on the floor because he had his legs crossed, siva went and sat next to max and Tom sat on the opposite side of max.

Max looked at tom and grabbed his ear making Tom grown a massive cheesey grin, "No that is a face of a good boy! He such a good boy." "yahyahyah!" Tom replied. We all burst out laughing.

I realised all the tension had left the room, but then I also realised that Nathan and Laura were nowhere to be seen! I looked over my shoulder to jay, "where's ..." "upstairs!" he said interupting me and winking. I thought for a second then finally caught on, "ooohhhh!" he laughed at me, "god Ash your so slow!" siva said. "let's see how fast her reactions are!" Tom laughed getting down onto the floor with me and jay. "what you guys on .." but before I could finish I was attacked by jay and Tom tickling me to death, no litterly! TO DEATH. Siva and Mac joined in after a minuet. "GUYS STOP! NO FAIR, 4 AGAINST 1!" I screamed. "PLEASE STOP! I CANT BREATHE!" finally after 5 minuets they stopped. Jay pulled me back onto his lap and squeezed me into him.

"so now we've tortured Ashlie what's next on the list?" max asked whilst laughing. Then suddenly Jayne burst through the door, "right boys it's Monday so let's get you in the van and off to the studio to record some new.. Oh hello you must be Ashlie?" she said when she walking into the livingroom. "erm hi, yeah you can call me Ash if you want." I stood up to shake her hand, "oh don't be silly honey, your part of the family now you've moved in, give us a hug." she said smiling, I walked forward and hugged her. It was true what Siva said, Jayne was lovely.

"right well come on let's get to the studio, we don't want to be late! Again!" Tom laughed at her, "yes mum!" he saulted. Everybody piled out the door accept Jay who stood behind me holding my hand, then Nathan came downstairs with Laura. "oh so you finially learnt how to re-appear in your magic act then?" Max joked, "oh shush you!" Nathan said smiling. "hurry up boys! Oh girls do you want to come along too?" Jayne looked at us with a smile. "yeah that would be great!" we all piled into the van and left for the studio.