Part 20

The weekend i spent in Nottingham went fast and Jay still hadn't given me my surprise yet but i tried to push it to the back of my mind and stay with the convocation i was having with jay about skittles on the way home. ' But the blue ones taste werid!' i said smiling at him, i knew he would give me a massive lecture about home amazing skittles are but i didn't care! His voice was so sweet and comforting id listen to it all day if i could! 'yeah but skittles are amazing,' he started as i gazed at him. He was gorgeous, i still cant believe somebody like him would 'love' me, plain boring me!

The journey was long but was made more bearable by me and Jay singing along to Paramore in the car! We got home and there was a strange car parked outside the boy's house, it was silver and nobody we knew had a silver car. I made my way inside as jay grabbed my bags and dumped them in my house. I followed the sea of voices to the front room, Tom and Max were sat on the sofa next to each other and Siva was in the chair opposite. ' Hey look who back!' tom said flashing me a smile whilst getting up to give me a bear hug. I loved tom, he was like a best friend to me, a best friend with a six pack who would walk around practically naked at times! He released me from his grip and i glanced over to Siva and smiled, although he didn't smile back for some reason. Something was up and i still had no idea whos care it was outside!

I plonked myself next to max and we started chatting about Man Citys football game against ManU, max was a city supporter and i was a united supporter so we had a laugh and joke and i liked to pull his leg about how crap city are compared to united! I looked over to jay who had sat down next to siva, he smiled at me but siva was still avoiding my eye contact! What had i done? 'ermm guys, whos car is that out front? The silver one?' i asked looked at the boys curiously.

'mine!' a voice said from the doorway behind me, i turned my head to see a tall dark handsome young man id known all my life standing there, he was more beautiful than ever! 'im moving to London so i thought i should bring my car with me!' thats when i remembered all the times i had been given a lift in that car, and all the times i had kissed him in that car! That car had so many mememories with it! i stood up and hugged him, 'ive missed you Kumar!'