Part 24

Ashlies point of view

I cant believe i ran out on Jay, my boyfriend! I cant believe i ran out on the others. Siva and Kumar were like brother to me, my best friends and me and Tom had become so close recently. I stared down at my phone as i received a text, it was Laura.

Sender Laura:

Ash where are you? Jays going frantic! We all are! Whats wrong? Please just let us know your safe! Come home! X

Home, i hadn't been home in a month. I missed my mum, i just wished i had gone back and seen her whilst i had the chance. As much as i tried not to cry i couldn't help it and tears ran down my face. I could feel them starting to freeze on my cheeks as the air turned cold. I had ran out without grabbing a coat or anything to keep me warm because i was stupid like that. Shivers jolted through my body. I was so cold but i couldn't go back. Not just yet!

Toms Point of view:

Don't get me wrong i cared about Ash! We're so close and almost best friends, well i see her as a best friend and all i want is for her to be safe and back with us right now but i know that she ran off for a reason and Jay and Siva need to give her time. She'll come back when shes ready! I tried to tell them that but they wouldn't listen to me. I grabbed my jacket and shoved some fags in my pocket heading for the door.

Once i was outside i took a deep breath before walking up the hill to the woods. I needed to get away from them! They we doing my head in, Jay wouldn't shut up about how he cant find her and he over reacted and how he still loves her and Siva kept going on about how he was sorry. Why cant things just be simple?

I walked through the trees and lit my cigarette when i heard crying coming from the distance. I peered through the trees and glanced over to the bench, it was Ashlie. 'Ash? Are you ok?' i said walking over to the bench. She looked up into my eyes, tears streaming down her face. I felt helpless but all i could do was hug her! I sat down next to her and pulled her into my arms. 'Sssshhhh, it will be ok, it will be ok.' I repeated to her, rocking her back and forth in my arms.

'Its all my fault!' she murmered. I saw Ashlie as a sister, a best friend. I didn't want to see her upset. I lifted ur face up to mine and stared into her eyes. 'Listen to me! Its not your fault! Everything is going to be fine! Your amazing and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.' I saw a gliimse of a smile in the corner of her mouth. ' See now thats the gorgeous Ashlie i know!' i said smiling back at her.

She looked into my eyes and i don't know how it happened but we both connected. Right there and then and it was as if a force came over us both and we could both feel it. We had no idea what was going on. I leaned into her and put my hands around her wiast pulling her closer as she pressed her lips up against mine. Now i realised what all the fuss was about. Ashlie was perfect. She was everything. I wanted her to be my everything!

Ashlie's point of view:

I don't know why i was kissing Tom and how it had happened but something inside me told me it was right but something inside me made me think of Jay and Toms hands wrapped perfectly around my waist just like Jay's did! His lips were soft like Jays too! I missed Jay but now i was kissing Tom!