7.

Xavier POV

"That's something I wanted to talk to you about." I figured it was now or never.

"What's up ?"

" I can't go to the club becau-"

"Hold that thought ." She said cutting me off as someone began to knock on her door. "It's probably your food."

....

La'Reese POV

"Who is it ?" I asked as I walked towards the door

towards the door. No one said anything so when I reached the door I looked through the peephole but that didn't do me any good because whoever it was had their finger over it.

I opened the door assuming it was Kendra being childish but I was most definitely wrong. I instantly caught an attitude. " Can I help you with something ?"

"What's your problem La'Reese?"

"What's my problem ?" I asked sarcastically. "Dad if you don't know then I don't know either."

" Don't be a smart ass. All I know is whatever you said to your sister had her upset to the point where she was crying. So what's going on?"

"Are you serious right now ." I said looking at him like -. Shit I'm not even sure how I was looking at him because I couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth.

This is exactly what I mean by he is always putting his other kids before me. Like I haven't talked to him in two months because he didn't like my living space but the moment he sees Kendra crying he makes it his business to come confront me. He's got to be joking.

" Boo you forgot to get my money ." I heard Xavier say before I looked back to see him coming into my view.

He wasn't even paying me any mind. He had his face in his phone and his hand out trying to pass me the money.

" La'Reese who the fuck this little nigga in your house ?" My dad asked before pushing past me to make his way into my apartment.

" Dad get out. You don't get to come in my place and question people. Go question who's in Kendra's house since you so worried about her." I said before shutting the door.

"Matter of fact I'll ask him myself. Who the fuck is you ?" He asked after ignoring my request. He took a few steps closer to Xavier.

Xavier looked scared shitless but you could tell he was trying to play it off. Which he was failing at terribly. "My name is Xavier Sir."