3.

Kendra In The M/M 😩😍😍
La'Reese POV

A Month Later !

"What you doing here Reese ? I thought you said you had something to do today?" One of my coworkers and friend Lynn asked as I walked into Target.

"I did. I was suppose to go get my tattoo done around 12 but they asked me to come in because De'Andre called out. So I moved my appointment to 5." Today was my off day but as usual they asked me to come in.

"What time you get off ?"

" 3:30 but I told him five so I could have enough time to get back to my house to change and all that good stuff."

"Ohh okay. But girl Dre keep playing and they going to let his ass go. This like his third time calling out just this week." She said shaking her head.

" I be trying to hip his ass. He think just cause the other Target he worked at was sweet that they going to be sweet here. Little do he know they not going like that and will let his ass go in a heart beat especially because he's new."

"He going to learn but at least that's extra hours for you which means more money in your pockets.

"Right. I can definitely use the money. But question, what store manager is here today ?"  I asked as we walked to the back room so I could clock in.

" Well I seen Tiara not too long ago but I don't know who else is coming in." I was hoping she didn't say her. That fucking girl drives me crazy. I feel like she purposely fucks with me for no reason at all. Every time I turn around she's on my case.

One of these days imma be willing to loose my job cause imma dig in that ass. Right after I find me a better one cause a bitch ain't that stupid and you can believe that. I'll never loose a coin willingly for anybody.

"Don't y'all have somewhere to be ?" And look who it is. The devil himself. She drives me crazy. TIARA !

" Huna hadhih alkulibat aldhdhahab mae hara' fi alssabah albakir. " (Here this bitch go with the bullshit early in the morning.)

"What was that ? " She asked smartly .

"I know where I have to be Tiara . But I just walked in the door so that little wall post can wait five seconds ." I said not even turning around to acknowledge her. I just continued to clock in.

"Yeah it can but we don't pay y'all to stand around and talk. So I need you to hurry up."

"Well technically you don't pay me anything. You not even my boss and who's standing around. You see me clocking in ." I said mentally rolling my eyes .

"La'Reese I don't -" I could hear the attitude in her voice building so I just cut her off before she decided to get outta pocket with me.

"Well look at that , my five seconds are up. Wouldn't you know. Have a good one Tiara." I said sarcastically before walking out the break room. I didn't have time for her drama.

"Bitch you play too much ." Lynn said walking up next to me laughing.

"No bitch she do."