5.

Tayon In The M/M 😩😍
La'Reese POV

"Please act like you got some sense while you in there with them people  Reese ."

"Mom that don't even be me though ."

"What I say Naidya ?"

"Can you stop calling me that ?"

"It's your name ."

" Yeah, my middle name. Not my first. Plus I can't make any promises but I'll try ."

" I don't know what I'm going to do with you ."

"Me neither but let me hit you later ma. I just pulled up and I have to find a spot to park ."

"Okay. Love you baby."

" Love you more Lebna."

" I'm going to smack you little girl." She said before hanging up on me. She hates when I call her by her first name. I do it just to get under her skin because she loves to annoy me with that Naidya stuff.

"I don't know why you wore that. You know daddy going to have something to say ." No other then Ken said as soon as I hit the front door of the restaurant where she was waiting for me.

I don't know why people always feel the need to comment on what I'm wearing

I don't know why people always feel the need to comment on what I'm wearing. I think it's hard for people to grasp that I can do, say, and wear what I please. Especially my dad. I think that's why I got really irritated with Xavier the other day because he reminded me of my dad with that nitpicking shit.

My dad always has something to say. Like 'it's too short', 'that's inappropriate for your size', 'you need to wear looser clothes', and blah blah blah.

I can't help it that I'm busty with a lot of hips, thighs, and ass. God made me this way for a reason and I refuse to dress like I'm ashamed of it because I'm not.

I'm the biggest child my dad has and for some reason he always has to remind me. Now don't get me wrong I don't think he wants to break me down on purpose or anything but I'll just say
I'm glad I have confidences and that I take pride in myself .

Because if I didn't lord knows what type of place I would be in mentally and emotionally because of the things that come out of his mouth. He really don't think before he speaks. And like I said before what's said is said because the way his mentality is set up he's not going to apologize. He never does.

" And I really don't care because I didn't want to come here in the first place. You begged me to Kendra." I said as we walked inside. My dad was throwing my grandparents an anniversary dinner.