10.

I made this one longer than usual cause I know I've been slacking lately 😩. Y'all please forgive me and charge it to the mind and not the heart. 🙏🏾😘

The First Song Xavier Played In The M/M
La'Reese POV

"Road trip." I yelled into my camera before ending yet another snap and adding it to my story.

Lately I've been really into snapchat. I'm more of a instagram fan but even with that I'm usually just lurking. I rarely post stuff but since one of my friends let me play around on her snap last week I've been addicted.

"Man all these tolls getting on my damn nerves. The fuck I gotta keep paying $4 for ? You need to get a ez pass." Xavier said messing up my snap. I looked over to see him reaching in the cupholder to get some more money out.

"I barely go out of town. I'm not buying no pass."

"I'm just saying we going to run out of spending money before we even get to the beach messing with these tolls." He said being mad dramatic while passing the man the money.

"Anyways are you excited X ?"

"For what ?" He asked focusing on the highway. We've been on the road for about an hour and a half so far. We decided to eat breakfast/lunch once we make it to Ocean City since it was so early but i did stop by the corner store last night to get us some car snacks.

"Your birthday ? In less then 24 hours you'll officially be 21."

He looked over at me quickly with an unreadable expression which I decided to ignore. " Yeah, but I'm more excited about spending it with your weird ass."

"Um excuse you but I am not weird." I said playing offended.

"Then what are you ?"

"I'm a unique individual if I must say so myself."

"If you say so ma." He said patting my thigh. I just rolled my eyes before picking up my phone to change the song on my Spotify playlist when 'Don't mess with my man' by Nivea came on.

I hopped on snap with the quickness.
' If you mess with my man,
I'ma be the one to bring it to ya
Got my girls, got my man,
so find your own and leave mine alone
Don't mess with my man,
I'ma be the one to break it to ya
Here's a little advice for you,
find your own man.'

I sang into the camera making sure to get Xavier into the video.

"Man deleted that

"Man deleted that." He said trying to move the camera from off of him while laughing a little.

"No, I like it. We look cute." I said turning my lips up at him.

"You mean I look cute cause them filters ain't saving you one bit baby."

"Don't try your life." I said before punching him in his arm.