9.

Xavier POV

" I don't understand why we can't just go to the movie theater down Gallery or even the one in Sliver Spring

" I don't understand why we can't just go to the movie theater down Gallery or even the one in Sliver Spring. What's the point in us going all the way to Brandywine Xavier?"

" One, those theaters are going to be packed with mad people. (mad people meaning a lot of people. It's slang for those who not hip) Especially somebody's ghetto ass child. We can actually enjoy the movie out there. Two, the Brandywine theater got the best reclining seat and it's clean. You already know it's hard to find a clean theater in D.C. "

Which was true but my real reason was I wasn't trying to run into anyone I know. When we go out I always pick a place where I know I won't run into anyone. Especially my mother and my sister. They asses be every fucking where. Picture how hard it is for me to make sure they never cross paths when Reese come to get me from my house.

"Well then you drive cause I don't feel like driving that long."

"You lazy. You act like it's 3 hours away. It's only 45 mins to an hour." I said taking the keys from her as we walked out her front door.

"That's 45 mins too long. Gallery and Sliver spring are no more then 15 mins away." She said like she just told me something I didn't know.

"You lucky I really want to see this movie. Plus I want some popcorn and a large icee ." She said referring to the movie The Conjuring 2. She has not stopped talking about seeing this movie since she seen the trailer. She has a thing for horror and thriller movies. Especially the ones that are based on true stories.

" I was about to say because we really don't have to go."

"Oh i was going regardless. As long as it took me to put this little cute outfit together believe me when I say I was going to find a move."

"I should make you change

"I should make you change. You showing too much skin." I said mugging her.

"Boy bye. I only let your ass get away with that once. Not again my friend." She said laughing but I didn't find shit funny.