12

La'Reese POV

I quickly handed the phone back to her and then I started to exit target when I heard her following behind me. I need some fresh air to think but I see that's not going to happen.

"Cat got your tongue? What you walking away for now ?" She asked once we finally made it out the doors and into the parking lot. I could hear the smirk in her tone.

I turned around. "Look Tiara-"

"No you look bitch -" She said pointing her finger in my face.

"One, I'm a grown woman so I would appreciate it if you addressed me as such as I'm doing you. Two, don't put your fingers in my face please." I said trying my hardest to remain calm. She stay trying me.

"And what you going to do if I don't ?" She asked before poking my forehead.

Jesus help me please I begged. " Don't put your hands on me Tiara. I'm only going to tell you once." I said smacking her hand away from me.

She rolled her eyes with her fingers once again in my face. "I could careless about anything you saying. You're a sick human-being and at this point all I need for you to do is stay your fat desperate lonely pedophile ass away from my brother." She said loudly making a scene before once again mushing me in my face. 

Without even thinking, in a blink of an eye rage came over me and I punched her dead in the face. Not only was this bitch trying to embarrassing me but she was being mad disrespectful with her tongue and her hands.

As soon as she caught her balance she swung back with a mean one. And I'm not even going to lie that mf hurt. But if you thought for one second my big buff ass father didn't teach me and my siblings how to fight, you thought wrong.

I grabbed the back of her head and started upper cutting her shit when she started punching me in the side of my neck. I felt a handful of my hair being yanked down but it didn't faze me. I just kept on crushing her shit.

Eventually we hit the ground with me on top of her. I started two piecing her shit. When all of a sudden I felt myself being lifted up off of her while she still had my hair in her grips.

"Get her off of my hair." I screamed to the person holding me up while I kicked at her arms.

"Let her hair go Tiara." I heard my coworker Thomas say. He's also a security guard.

"Fuck her." She said not complying to his request. So he started to peel her hands off of me.

"Stop kicking at her Ms."

"When you get her off of me I will."

After about another two minutes he finally got her off of me. When the man put me down she tried to run up again but Thomas was holding her back.

"Have y'all lost y'all minds?" I looked towards the entrance of the target to see my boss Mitchell. I kept my mouth closed because as a grown woman it was nothing I could say to justify my actions.

"Go home now." He said to the both of us. I pulled away from the man holding me to see everyone in the parking lot staring at us. "I don't want to see either of you back here until I say it's okay."

"Mitch I understand what I did was out of line and I don't have a problem leaving for today but I can't afford to be missing out on the rest of my hours. She's not even on the clock. She came up here with the intention of starting stuff." I said walking up to him as she continued to hoot and holler. Making him take notice to the fact that she was out of uniform.