4.

La'Reese In The M/M 💖
Xavier POV

Same Day !

"Good morning Unc ." I said as he answered the phone .

"Morning Neph. What you up to ?"

"Getting ready for school ."

"That's wassup."

"But look doe I need a favor ."

"What's going on ? "

"My girl can't make it at 12. She got called into work early. So you think you can fit her in around 5 ?"

"Dude ." I could here him sigh.

"Please Unc ."

"Alright but what type of girl you dating got a job calling her in early on a school day."

"Huh ?"

"Huh shit. You heard me nigga."

"Okay, I'll tell you but you got to promise you won't say anything to my mother pleaseeeee." I begged

"Boy go ahead."

"Nah for real Unc. You can't mention this to my mother because you know she's dramatic and this will blow her gasket."

"Okay nigga, I got you."

"So she kind of grown. "

"What you mean grown ?"

"Like 21 grown."

"Oh boy I thought your ass was going to say 30 or older but what you doing messing with a older girl ? Better yet what she doing messing with you ?"

"She don't know I'm 16."

"How old she think you is ? "

"I told her 20."

" You out your rabbit ass mind. Why you couldn't just find a girl your age to mess with ? You know if your mother finds out she's going to try to get that girl locked up ."

"Honestly at first I just wanted to see if I could pull her but since then I've actually started feeling her the more we've kicked it together. Plus at first she said she wasn't looking for a dude so I didn't feel the need to tell her the truth but now that we're talking I'm not sure how and when to tell her."

"Talking ? I thought you said she was your girlfriend?"

"I mean she ain't yet but it feel like we working on it."

"Well if y'all working on it then your young ass need to be up front with her for y'all start getting y'all feelings involved and somebody gets hurt in the process."

" I hear you ."

"You say that now but don't come to me when shit hit the fan ."

" Man I won't but can you just make sure when we come through later you don't bring up school and if she say something just go with it ."