Family Affair

Toni

I woke up the next morning with the biggest smile on my face. I looked over to see I was the only one in the bed. I looked at the clock and it was almost noon.

"Kennnnnnnnn"! I yelled through the house. Kenny came running into the guest room. "Yes honey". "Why didn't you wake me up"? "I did but you kept wanting 5 more minutes so I just let you sleep". Kenny pecked my lips.

I pulled Kenny onto me and we started making out. "Baby I'm making brunch". Kenny pulled back. "What's more important me or brunch"?

Kenny hesitated and began to think. "Bacon is involved, isn't it"? Kenny smiled and jumped off the bed. "That's why I love you baby you know me so well". Kenny disappeared but returned a second later pecking my forehead then running off again.

I slid to the floor and crawled to my bathroom. I turned on the water in the tub and hopped in.

"How did you get in here"? Kenny asked suspiciously. "I walked". I proudly say. "Lies". Kenny says putting shaving cream on his face. "How do you know I'm lying"? "Because, "Ken baby I'm not flexible". Kenny says mocking me.

I blush from the flashback from last night. "I'm about to head out for a few. Your sisters are here do you need anything before I leave". Kenny asked putting on his shades. "Yes help me out of this tub I can't walk".

Kenny chuckles as he helps me get out the tub and get ready. "Hop on". Kenny insist as he bends down. I hop on Kenny's back as he grabs my legs while I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'm so happy they aren't snakes or dogs because those two would have over a billion kids by now". Traci says as Ken carries me into the kitchen.

"Yess Toni got that back cracked and from the looks of it good". Tamar clapped her hands.

"Shut up". I say rolling my eyes. Kenny and I kissed leaving nothing to the imagination. "Death stroke, tongue all down her throat"! Traci says as her eyes widened.

"Nothing left to do but send her home to you I'm through, can you sing the song for me boo"! Everyone rapped together.

"I'll see you later baby". Kenny whispered in my ear. "Ladies"! Kenny yelled walking out the kitchen. "Bye Kenny"! The sisters yelled.

Kenny

"Welcome to Tiffany's! Sir how may I help you"?

"Uh I'm looking for something for my wife that says "your are my world". "Aww that's so sweet sir". The sales lady said.

They looked at all the jewelry but Kenny couldn't find anything that jumped up at him.

"We can look online and go from there". The sales lady smiled.

They searched and searched and Kenny finally found the right one. "I'll let you know when it gets back". The sales lady smiled.

"Thanks um I'm sorry for being rude but what's your name"?

"Ashley". She reached her hand out. "Well nice to meet you Ashley and thanks for all the help".

Toni

"Oh hi Matt come in". I moved out of the way. "Hi ma'am I'm here to get the equipment. How's your husband doing"? Matt asked following me through the house. "He's doing marvelous. I want to think you and Keri for everything". "Well we're just doing our job". Matt replied disfiguring the equipment.

"Girl who that"! Trina asked excited. "Oh he's one of the physical therapist guys". "Hmmm he is fineeee". Trina said biting her lip. "I knew it! I knew she couldn't get enough of that white chocolate"! Tamar blurted out.

"He is fine". Towanda said looking over her cup. "Girl if I was 20 years younger I would definitely see what's up with him". Traci laughed. "Shhh you guys before he hears you".

"I'm done Mrs. Edmonds hopefully I'll see you around under better circumstances". Matt spoke catching everyone's attention.

"Hm". Tamar hummed. I walked Matt out and walked back into the kitchen.

"Toni Braxton what was that"? Towanda asked suspiciously. "What was what"? "All that damn eye contact and y'all was flirting at the door". Tamar spoke. "No we weren't you guys". I quickly rolled my eyes. "But admit it girl he's fine". Trina replied. "He's alright". I say holding back.

Actually he's fine ass hell to me but I can't let anyone know that especially my sisters. They'll never stop teasing me about it.

"Hey everyone! Are you staying for dinner". Kenny said coming into the kitchen. "No". All the sister said together. "Oh well I guess I'll defrost just 5 steaks". Kenny said. "Wait Kenny, your cooking? In that case you go ahead and defrost all you got. I'll call Vince and tell him to bring some over also". Tamar said calling Vince.

"I'll call everybody and tell them to come over here for dinner". Towanda said walking outside.

"Hold up! Why every time I cook no one wants any but when Ken cooks everybody wants some"?

Everybody quickly puts their index finger in the air and walks out quietly.

6 Hours Later

Kenny

"I'm fuller than a tick on a coon dog"! Trina blurted out causing everyone to laugh. "Chile me too! I ain't good for nothing"! Tamar chimed in.

"Well you guys can stay if that's okay with Kenny". Toni turned and looked at me. "Sure it's cool with me".

Everyone went to their rooms and got ready for bed and fell asleep.

"Hmmm Ken if you don't stop". Toni moaned half sleep. "Come on baby just relax". Toni tried to be stubborn but I quickly had her playing my game.

"Baby my sisters are in the house". Toni softly sighed. "And"? I asked taking Toni's boy shorts off. "They might hear us". Toni mumbled into our kiss.

"Well let them hear". I smirked causing Toni to blush.

I unsnapped Toni bra throwing it across the room. I slid my hand down her body touching every curve softly. Toni softly moaned sending chills up my spine.

"Tonight lets take our time and make love all night". Toni said biting lip.

Sex scene or not?