Tricky

2 Months Later

Kenny

The kids were with Ms. E so today Toni and I were hanging out. "That's a cute dress". Toni stopped in front of a shop window. I heard a familiar voice and turned around but saw no one.

"Are you okay"? Toni asked looking up suspiciously. "Yeah lets see if they have the dress in your size". I walked with Toni into the shop.

"Yes they have my size"! Toni squealed.

Toni went to try on the dress and I walked around the store browsing. I was looking at some shades when I looked up and off distance I thought I saw Toni's dad holding hands with another woman.

"See anything you like"? Toni said sneaking up on me. "Damn baby you scared me". I held my chest laughing.
"No I don't see anything lets go".

Toni

"Are you sure you're okay"? I placed my hand on Kenny's thigh. "I'm sure baby". Kenny picked my hand up and kissed it.

I kept my hand on Kenny's thigh and began to rub higher. "Toneee what are you doing"? Kenny looked at me and I quickly looked out my window. " I don't know what you're talking about". I continued to look out the window smirking.

"We have to go pick up the kids". Kenny grabbed my hand and moved it. "What's wrong with you all of a sudden"? "Nothing is wrong with me Toni I'm just not in the mood right now that's all". Kenny sighed.

The ride was silent and I was kind of hurt. Kenny has never turned me down before.

"The kids are already at home so we don't have to pick them up". I told Kenny who barely replied back. We pulled up at the house and I took my sweet time getting out.

"I'm sorry baby". Kenny wrapped his arms around me. "Uh huh". I replied blushing. We got in the house and before I knew it Kenny had disappeared.

I grabbed my keys and went to the grocery store.

Kenny

I went upstairs and took an aspirin and watched tv. All of a sudden the door opened and in the doorway stood Tiffany in some red lingerie. She stood there smirking then walked in the room and locked the door.

"What are you doing Tiffany? Have you lost your mind"? I yelled at Tiffany. "Nope I want you and I'm going to have you". Tiffany wrapped her hands around my neck. "No I belong to Toni now get out before you get both of us in trouble". I yelled again.

Tiffany waved me off and began to undress. She walked up to me and kissed me while she grabbed my penis. As much as I wanted to pull away I couldn't it was like we were glued together. Tiffany pulled away from me.

"Please stop". I begged sincerely. "Oh so you do want it. I'm sorry but I can't stop". Tiffany said aggressively tearing my shirt open. She pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

"Relax baby I'm going to take really good care of you". Tiffany smirked while taking off my pants and boxers.

Tiffany took me in her mouth and sucked the soul out of me. Every time I told her I was about to nut she kept going. Toni never swallows.

She came up and started kissing me and I flipped us over. I was about to go down on her but she stopped me.

"You don't have to do that I'm already wet and ready for you baby". Tiffany bit her bottom lip. I put on a condom and entered Tiffany.

"Damn". I said causing Tiffany to chuckle. "I told you baby. Now give it to me good". Tiffany said while running her fingers up and down my spine.

Tiffany was saying all types of freaky shit in my ear and oddly I liked it. It made me really aggressive. I was pulling and choking the hell out of Tiffany and she loved it. Tiffany let me put her in all types of positions and her stamina was amazing.

Toni loves me and would do ANYTHING for me but there's certain points she will NOT cross! But Tiffany she never stopped or flinched up once. She was ready and willing to please me on all levels.

"We can't do this ever again". I explained breathing heavy. "How about from time to time we have a little fun"? Tiffany smirked and grabbed my dick and started massaging it.

"Fuck! Okay whatever you want baby"! I grunted. Tiffany kissed me and we started to make out.

"Kennnnny baby oh my God please wake up"! Toni whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes slowly in Toni's arm with a wet towel on my head.

"Baby what's wrong"? I asked weakly. "You had a very high fever so we took you to the hospital and your temperature went up again after they released you". Toni wiped my forehead.

"Really"? I asked amazed. "Yes baby you were completely out of it". Toni chuckled while pecking my lips.

"Thank you for being there for me. How about tomorrow we go out to dinner and you wear that dress you brought earlier today"? I asked sitting up.

"Baby I brought that dress 2 days ago but I would love too". Toni said walking into the bathroom.

"Thank God it was all just a dream".