Welcome Home

Toni

"Welcome home baby"! Kenny slowly walked beside me. "Thank you". Kenny said falling into the couch. "Baby the kids and Tiffany are going to gone for a couple of weeks so you can rest but they'll come visit".

"So it's just us"? Kenny asked curiously. "Yeap"! I grinned happily. "Cool. Will you help me upstairs please"? Kenny asked poking out his bottom lip.

30 Minutes Later

"Ugh. Finally we're here". I fell on the bed out of breath. "I'm not that heavy Toni". Kenny chuckled. "Shitttttttttt".

Kenny and I laid on the bed holding hands, staring at the ceiling and talking.

"I'm horny"! I blurt out causing Kenny to laugh uncontrollably. "Damn baby it's like that"? Kenny asked between laughs. "Ugh. Never Mind". I pouted.

"Aww baby I'm sorry". Kenny said sitting up. I didn't respond I just stared at the ceiling. "You know I'm horny too"! Kenny explained smirking.

I sat up and got on Ken's lap admiring his facial features. I laid my head on his his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"I've missed these moments so much baby.........baby". I asked looking up.

I can't believe it. This negro fell asleep.

1 Week Later

Kenny

Everything has been going great! I'm walking better and Toni and I have been spending a lot of time together.😏

"Baby we're going to be late come on"! Toni yelled from the kitchen. "I'm coming, hold your horses"!

Today I was meeting Keri at his gym. Toni was coming to sit in and watch so she could help me do the same exercises at home.

At The Gym

We arrived 15 minutes early surprisingly but by the time we walked in we were 5 minutes late.

"Sorry about being late". I say shaking Keri's hand. "No problem I completely understand. I'm just happy that you came". Keri explained while smiling. "This is my wife Toni". I stepped aside. "Nice to meet you I've heard such wonderful things about you". Keri said shaking Toni's hand. "Same here". Toni said smiling.

"Ok let's get started"! Keri clapped his hands. "Mrs. Edmonds you can sit over in those chairs if you like". Keri pointed across the room.

The next hour was intense. My leg is slowly gaining its strength back.

Toni

My phone began to ring so I stepped out into the hall.

"Ow excuse me". I said running into this guy. "It's okay I'm so sorry I should had been paying attention". He spoke laughing. We walked away from each other and I went outside. I was ending my call with Towanda when I smelled smoke.

"You're a trainer and you smoke"? I questioned the mystery man. "I know its a bad habit especially in my position". He chuckled. "I'm Matt". He reached out his hand and I shook it. "I'm Toni". "Well Ms. Toni what brings you around these parts you look perfect to me". Matt said looking me up and down.

"My husband is being trained by Keri". I quickly state with an attitude. "What's with the sass Toni"? Matt blew his smoke out his nose. "You were just looking at me like I was a piece of meat"! "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that ma'am". Matt said sincerely.

As I was about to continue to tell Matt off Ken and Keri came outside.

"I see you've met my business partner Matt". Keri said happily. "Yeah we just met". I said coldly. Kenny looked at me examining my facial expression. "Matt this is Kenny the new client I was telling you about". Keri spoke.

"Nice to meet you". Matt reached his hand out to Kenny. I don't know what Kenny was thinking while looking at me but he suddenly snapped out of his thoughts. "Nice to me you too man". Kenny smiled firmly shaking Matt's hand.

We soon left and an awkward silence filled the car.

Kenny

"So....your not going to tell me what happened"? "Baby what are you talking about"? Toni looked out the window. "Was he inappropriate with you"? "Kenny what would make you ask me that"? Toni asked confused.

"Because you looked pissed". "No baby it was just the sun in my eye". Toni quickly stated. "Oh well I'll be seeing the trainer now everyday for the next two months except on the weekend". "Great"! Toni squealed intertwining our hands.