Love, Lust & Confusion

Toni

Kenny had a business meeting that he couldn't miss and I had to be home because Keri was bringing over some exercise equipment. Keri was already 20 minutes late and I was getting aggravated since I was missing sister time. Finally the doorbell rung.

"What are you doing here"? I asked shocked. "Keri asked me to bring this equipment over". Matt said smiling. "Oh well come in and I'll show you where to set everything up". "You have a lovely home ma'am". Matt spoke looking around.

"Um yea thanks but could you kind of speed up this I have somewhere to be". "Yes ma'am". Matt said hurrying out the front door.

Matt brought in a bunch of equipment and started setting it up. The next thing I know this boy is walking through my house shirtless. I immediately stared at his tattoos.

"Uh how long have you been doing this"? "Well I graduated last May so it's been about 6 months". Matt spoke. "Oh you graduated from college. What college did you attend"? "Ma'am I'm referring to high school". Matt chuckled. "Oh I'm sorry Matt". "It's okay ma'am".

He looked at me then smiled before continuing his work

He looked at me then smiled before continuing his work. Matt was finally done and I walked him to the door.

"If you need any help with the equipment just call myself or Keri". Matt spoke shaking my hand. "Ok. Thanks for the everything.

Matt walked off smiling. I was about to close the door until I saw his back tattoos.

"Damn"! I thought to myself biting my lip

"Damn"! I thought to myself biting my lip. "No stop it Toni you're happily married with a family and he's a boy".

"Interesting tattoos"? Ken says scaring the hell out of me. "Hey baby! I know right very unique". I slam the front door turning around.

Kenny stares at me, chuckles then walks into the kitchen.

"What's so funny"?! I walk into the kitchen and watch Ken take plates out from the cabinet.

Kenny

"Nothing". "You say nothing but you keep smiling and grinning". Toni puts her hands on her hips. "Well my meeting went great and I got promoted". Toni jumps in my arms kissing all over my face.

I sit her on the counter and began to fix our plates. "Really Ken...Chinese food the doctor said you need to eat healthy". Toni sighs.  "All of the protein that's in cat and dog food and you're complaining about eating healthy".

Toni rolled her eyes and giggled at me. I sat down at the table with our plates. Toni sat in my lap devouring the food.

"Hungry there buddy"? I say while rubbing Toni's stomach. "Don't play with me Ken"! Toni says moving my hand. "What? You're the one acting like your eating for a couple people"?

Toni rolls her eyes and stuffs an egg roll, Lo mein and sesame chicken into her mouth. I slightly chuckle to myself while rubbing her thigh.

Mama E

"What are you doing in here"! Michael yelled scaring me. "I was just cleaning up". "Well I don't need you to do that. I have everything the way I want it to be". Michael sternly spoke. "You know what I'm going out"! "What? Evelyn have you lost your everlasting mind! Out where with who"? Michael asked shocked.

"You don't know them Michael. My life doesn't revolve around you". I walk out the office with Michael right behind me. I grab my purse and head for the door. "But Evelyn all the grandkids are here. What am I suppose to do"? "Take care of them duh Michael".

I got in my car and took a deep breath. I felt so relieved yet shocked at what I did and said. I started my car and drove away. I pulled up to the restaurant and checked my makeup before heading in. As I was walking up a familiar voice rung out.

"Well don't you look lovely tonight". I quickly spun around to Leroy smiling at me. "Thank you and you look very handsome". Leroy chuckled as we embraced each other. I inhaled his cologne, smiling to myself.

"After you". Leroy smiled causing me to blush. Leroy was such a gentleman the whole night. I can't remember the last time Michael really just talked to me and truly made me laugh.

Walking out of the restaurant Leroy grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. "You know I'm married Leroy". "You know I'm separated Evelyn". Leroy laughed. "Can I see you again this week"? Leroy asked opening my car door. "Of course". I said hugging him and pecking his cheek. Leroy closed my car door and watched me drive away.

"Lord what am I doing"? I kept repeating over and over again as I sat in the driveway.

Tiffany

"Girl I'm so tired of these broke niggas"! Stacy snapped. "Stacy you've been her for 30 minutes and made 7,000". "So I got my tuition, the kids tuition and bills". Stacy rolled her eyes.

All of sudden violins began to get played over the speakers. Stacy and I look at each other and jump on stage.

Stacy and I made us a quick couple thousands. As I was walking to the back this guy at the bar immediately caught my eye.

"I've never seen you here before"? "I don't normally come to places like this". He spoke softly. "So do you want a dance"? "Naw I'm just chilling with my drink but you can join me". He gestured for the bartender.

We ordered drinks and talked for a long time.

"I've never done this before but would you like to go out sometime"? He asked quickly. "I would love to Matt"! I gave him my number and watched him leave the club.

Kenny

I dipped the strawberry into some Nutella and fed it to Toni.

"Mhhh baby that's delicious". Toni said licking her lips. "Just like you". "Can I take the blindfold off now Ken"? Toni begged. "Nope I'll tell you when".

I placed a box on Toni's thighs and she got super nervous. "Is everything okay". Toni asked concerned. I took off the blindfold and stared at Toni. "Of course baby just open the box".

"Keys Kenny"? Toni asked confused. "Yeap keys to our new house"! "New house baby omg thank you so much! Let's go see it"! Toni grabbed my hand pulling me off the bed.

"Okay we should be there in at least 20 hours". I said walking away. "Wait. 20 hours? Ken where is this house"? Toni followed me.

"Huh"? "Huh nothing. You heard me"! Toni put her hand on her hips.

"It's in...................Australia".