Life Could Be Sweeter

Kenny

I opened my eyes and looked around. "Toni"? I asked in a groggy voice. "She went to the store". Adrian said plopping down on the bed. "How are you feeling old man"? Adrian asked me smirking. "Your ass is mine once I get better". I said laughing causing Adrian to frown.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy"! Adriana ran into the room. "Hey baby girl how are you"? I asked as Adrian placed Adriana on the bed.

Adriana came over to me and put her hand on my cheeks then my forehead.

"How am I doctor"? I asked Adriana. "Sshhh rest". Adriana said pulling my head onto her lap.

"She's so impressionable. Mom was doing the exact same thing". Adrian said leaving the room.

Toni

I got home unpacked the items I brought and headed upstairs. I went in my room and saw Adriana and Kenny laying in the bed watching SpongeBob. Kenny's head was laying in Adriana little lap and her elbows and arms were resting on his head.

"Hey you two". I squealed walking in. "Shhh". Both Kenny and Adriana said. "Baby this is the best part of this episode". Kenny said with his eyes glued to the tv.

Watch Video

Kenny and Adriana laughed their heads. "You guys have seen that episode a million times". I say while rolling my eyes. "Uh baby girl here comes the fun police". Kenny said chuckling. "Wheee yooo"! Adriana stands up yelling making the siren sound.

"Ken you're such a bad example look how your child acts". "Oh she's mine when she's goofy and bad but yours when she's the opposite". Kenny asked snuggling into me. "Yup".

"Damn girl let my brother in law breath"! Tamar yelled walking into the room. "When and how did you get into the house"? Kenny asked laughing. "I'll never tell. Anyway I came to get my niece and nephews so that we can have some fun"! Tamar explained.

"I want to stay with daddy". Adriana whined. "Logan and everyone else will be there". Tamar smirked. "Bye mommy and daddy I love you". Adriana said running into Tamar's arms.

Tiffany

I swayed my hips to the right then slowly to the left. "You like that"? I asked my customer while he stuffed a 100 dollar bill in my thong. I sat in his lap and began to grind on him driving him crazy. After 20 minutes and $600 I walked away.

"Girl where the hell you think you going"? The guy aggressively grabbed my arm. "Nigga if you don't get your filthy hands off of me"! I quickly snapped back. "Bitch I just spent all that money on you, you're bringing your ass home with me"! He jerked my arm.

"Hey let her go"! Big Rob the security guard said snatching the guy up. "This hoe owes me man". The guy said trying to get out of Big Rob grip. "It's time for you to go". Big Rob pushed the guy. "I'll be back for what you owe me you bitch". The guy said.

I went to the back and began to cry my eyes out. "Girl don't let these little dick niggas get to you. They think just because they paid for a dance they paid for the pussy too". Carly said rolling her eyes.

"Can you give me a ride home Carly"? "Girl I would love to but I got somebody waiting on me". Carly walked away smirking.

I guess I'll call my cousin.

"Toni could you come pick me up from the club"? "I'm getting my hair done but I'll send Ken". Toni said quickly rushing off the phone.

Kenny

"Baby could you go pick up Tiffany"? Toni yelled through the phone. "I guess so. From where"? "Don't act crazy you know from where"! Toni rolled her eyes. "Ok I'll go pick her up".

I got myself together and went to the strip club. I called Tiffany but it kept going to voicemail. "Fuck I really don't want to go in here"!

I walked in to a big, dark ass building with a couple of fluorescent lights. I sat at the bar and looked around searching for Tiffany.

"What are you having tonight"? The bartender asked smiling. "Uh could I get a beer"? "Sure"! The bartender cheerfully said. "Is that all"? She asked winking. "Yeah that's it".

I sipped on my beer looking around every couple of minutes then I spotted Tiffany. She was dancing for these young, loud guys. Then they started getting very disrespectful. I don't know what was said but this guy punched Tiffany. I quickly moved through the club running to Tiffany who was kneeling down.

"Are you okay"? "Yeah Kenny I'm okay". Tiffany looked up with a bloody mouth. "Aw man that nasty ass slut fine she just need to control that slick mouth of hers". The guy said laughing.

I quickly turned around and punched the guy in the mouth. One of his homeboys reached under their shirt but paused when they saw security heading our way.

"Everything good over here Tiffany"? This big ass security guard asked. "Yeah everything is cool". Tiffany explained. "Lets go". I said while rubbing Tiffany's back.