Tell Me That You Love Me

Copyright 2019 by TheShonelleAct

(Title and Cover may be subject to change) All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or any means, or stored in a database retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author.

"I can't do this." I groaned and flipped to my back closing my eyes for a few seconds. Math was my worst subject and everyone knew it. Even my teachers felt pity on me and curved my grade a little. And by curve I mean they occasionally give me half a point.

Elliot poked my side which caused me to jerk and squeal. He grinned and bit down on his pencil. "Its not that hard Vi, you just have to focus." He said confidently but I could tell by his eyes he was tired. I wondered what he was doing with Madison before he got here. Were they... ya know?

I grabbed the paper and squinted my eyes. Ugh this was like gibberish to me, Elliot has been over here for three hours now and still my brain feels like it's turning into goo. I was always so terrible at Math!

"Elliot can we please take a break before my head explodes?" I tried my best to put my innocent face on. He laughed at me. "Fine. What do you want to do then?" He closed the book and I kicked it with all my might under my bed he laughed at me more. "I don't know... talk?" I suggested. "What were you doing before you came here?" I asked casually. I didn't want to seem pushy but I had to freaking know. If he really was with Madison than that changes things. It changes all the thoughts in my mind for example.

He lifted his leg to it was closer to his chest while his other leg lay limp. The air dripping with anticipation. He said nothing and stared at me while I stared at him right back hoping to see the answer in his eyes. All I got was a blank stare with a little bit of annoyance.

"Why does it matter Violet?" He said finally. "It matters to me Elliot. If you're seeing her than.." I trailed off not wanting to be the first to say it. Why was this harder than last time? Maybe because it was as if we were breaking up yet again.

"Remember when I first talked to you I couldn't say your name right?" He said suddenly with a cute smile on his face.

I returned the smile. "Yes I remember. After a while I told you, you could call me Purple which is what my mom told me was another version of my name."

Elliot was so adorable back then. Don't get me wrong he is still as heart breathtakingly sexy but he was just simply adorable then. He wore glasses and always smelled like playdo and since our mom's knew each other well it was obvious that we would become close. It's been so long since I thought about him calling me purple though.

"I'm thinking I should start that up again. I haven't called you purple in too long." He shook his head as if he was disappointed in himself. I laughed. "Of course, since we both missed it so much."

"Of course we missed it! Or at least I did. I was a handsome looking boy back then wasn't I?"

"The handsomest" I rolled my eyes. He looked extremely smug. "Purple I-"

The phone rang in the distance and he stopped his sentence. There was footsteps running around outside my room. "I've got it!" Sherry shouted and it was quiet again. Minus the murmur of Sherry answering the phone.

"What were you saying?" I said putting the pencil in between my upper lip and nose. I wiggled it with my lips for a while. I am going to be a champ at this since I do it so much as school. I'm known as 'pencil girl'. My school doesn't have the most clever people as you can tell.

"Nothing. It doesn't matter anymore" He said chuckling. "Well you stop laughing at me." I said taking the pencil and jabbing him in his side. His damn muscle nearly broke the tip of my pencil. Correction it did break the tip of my pencil.