25. Kris and I

Hi guys~ I'm sorry for the very late update.

I was so busy in School. T__T

and I hope you understand..

This past few days.. I'm thinking to not update this story anymore coz I'm too lazy and too busy..

But with your comments and votes.. 

I thought that I should update. Anyways..

This chappie is dedicated to exotically.

thanks for being the first one to comment my previous chap.

Hehehe. ^____^

~~~~

Hana's POV

 I took a glance on my wrist watch and it's 4 in the afternoon. I took a glance on Kris as he is focusing on the road while driving.

"By the way, Kris.. Where are we going next?" I asked Kris and he took a quick glance on me and smiled.

"Some place to where we can eat our dinner." Kris smiled and I just nodded in agreement, "Oh. That's good. I'm hungry." I answered.

"You're always hungry." Kris chuckled and he took a quick glance at me as he smirked mischievously.

"Yah!" I narrowed my eyes on him and he smiled and he averted his eyes on me while he chuckled. His smiling and laughing face makes him much more attractive and so handsome. 

My eyes are still focused on Kris as his eyes are focused on the road. He really looks so handsome when driving seriously. Then, I was surprised when Kris' eyes met mine and he smiled. 

"What? Am I really that handsome to be stared at?" Kris smirked mischievously and I flushed as I looked away. 

"You're really so conceited." I said while looking away.

I heard him chuckle. "It's true that I'm so handsome." 

"You're so full of yourself." I answered and he chuckled.

"I'm not. I'm really handsome." He said with a cocky smirk. Kris is really so conceited.