love can make you powerful, but don't over use it

Clary's p.o.v:
"Magnus! Come here!" I yelled through the chilly hallway. After the gold light shining through me and jace, I knew I needed to find out what that was. "Yes." Magnus appeared in front of me, glitter lightly raining off of his head. "Jace, and I did something I don't think should have happened. We-" Magnus looked concerned, but cut me off anyways. "Cut to the chase biscuit, what happened?" Jace took the question this time, "I used Clary's stele to heal a cut and a gold light, like my beautiful eyes, brightly shined out of her arm and it was... interesting." Magnus shook his head in confusion. "No no no, this can't be true. I thought you guys were somewhat normal, but now I just can't believe this." I glared at his yellow-green eyes. "What? Whats wrong?" "I hate to be the party-pooper, but you have to go to the silent city." Magnus looked at me and I looked at jace. There was concern in Magnus' eye, but in jaces eye- it was something I have never seen in a herondales eye- regret.

"Why have you come to the silent city, Magnus bane, Clarissa Fray and Jonathon Herondale?" Brother Jeremiah spoke inside each of our heads. Magnus piped up, his voice loud and clear, "Clarissa and Jonathon-" Magnus whispered the rest so I couldn't hear. Jeremiah's face changed a slight bit, which never happens with a silent brother. "Clarissa, come with me." He moved silently across the area into a room. "Stay here and do not try to escape. You will be released soon." I walked over to the cement bench and sat down. Shivers went through my spine as I touched the cold wall. Scratches were scarred along the interior walls, along with initials- one wall had JG+NG. I rubbed my hands along my skin, trying to find some heat. Soon enough, I was shivering like a wet dog and I had fallen asleep on the concrete bench.

"Clarissa, wake up and follow me." I was led out of the chamber and into the original room I was in before. Jace was gone, but Magnus was still there thankfully. "Where's Jace?" I questioned the brother not too politely. "Clarissa, Jonathon is where he needs to be while I have my time with you. He is across from your chamber, but there is no need to chase after him. Now sit." I obeyed, not wanting anymore trouble. "We did the same thing to Jonathon, so you need to have the same cooperation. We are going to run a series of tests to see if this is really what Magnus bane and I think. Be still and calm- and don't worry if anything I do to you stings or feels painful. Do not call for Jonathon either; he will not hear or be near you. We will begin testing now." Magnus walked away, Jeremiah probably spoke to him in his head to leave, and winked at me. I deeply exhaled, "I'm ready."

A needle poked my skin but it was painless, only for a few seconds though. Pain seared up my arm as I bit down on my tongue. The needle was taken out of my arm and Jeremiah placed it on a table labeled "C". Another rune was placed on me, right below my chin. Unlike last time, I couldn't feel anything for the next five minutes. Numbness and coldness filed into my body, sending me to a deep sleep that only I knew about.

"Clary." I familiar voice shook me awake. "Jace." My voice was filled with relief as I hugged him tightly. "I thought you were going to be asleep for awhile, but I'm glad you're not. Do you know-" My ears ringed as Jeremiah appeared randomly and talked to me. "Clary Fray and Jace herondale," Thats odd, he usually calls me by me and Jace's full name, "your tests came out the same which is not good. You're bound with each other- in terms of love, and its is very strong."I grasped my hand to jaces and held it tight for awhile. "Your love bound is what made your rune glow. This has only happened once, and it was when brother Enoch was here. Magnus bane predicted what I am about to say, and he was correct. Jace and Clary, remember these words wisely, love can make you powerful, but don't over use it. There is nothing wrong with normal love, but yours is not normal. You are too deeply in love- it's like a bound you have to each other that can't be pulled apart without practice. That is why Jonathon, you must stay with us for a week. Hopefully, you will be less drawn to Clarissa. And for you, just go with Magnus bane and think of things other than jace." I stared in shock. "Are you separating us so we can't love each other?" My temper started to rise and I had no way to control it. "Clary." Jace grumbled, telling me to lay back a bit. "No. YOU CANNOT TELL US NOT TO LOVE EACH OTHER!" I shouted. "JACE IS MY HEART, MY SOUL, MY EVERYTHING. IF YOU TAKE HIM, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE ANY OF THE SILENT BROTHERS. ESPECIALLY NOT YOU." My face got as red as my hair. Jace kissed me on my lips to cool me down. I kissed back only once which made me more frustrated- I have to wait a week to get another kiss, or another smile, or another hug.
And I was done.
My hand collided with Jeremiah's face, making a loud slapping noise. My hand ached after I slapped him, but I knew I have bigger problems now.