The tragic moment

JACES P.O.V:
We rushed back to the institute, and got there the same time as clary's parents, and magnus. Right way, Magnus took Ci likelary into a room that I didn't even know existed. We waited patiently, but three hours was too much patience, so I raced into the room. "Clary." I ran to her side, where she lay still. "Clary, do you remember when you brought me back to life? You could of asked for anything, but you asked for me. Please, I will do anything I can to help you. I love you so much that I can't even explain. Just please, wake up." I whispered. "Jace," Magnus began, "I will try every little thing to help Clary. I know you would die for her, but..." He waited. "Even if she doesn't make it, just promise me, promise me that you'll be okay." I took a deep breath. No, Clary is with us, we just have to wait. She won't be gone. " I can't promise anything." And with that, I left the room.

After I walked out, Simon walked back in. When he came out, he looked disappointed, like before. Eventually, everyone went in. Except Clarys mother. She was crying in a corner, Luke at her side. I need to be like Luke, by clarys side. I ran back into the room, where Magnus was passed out from exhaustion. I carefully laid next to Clary and fell asleep.

"Clary!" I ran over and hugged Clary. "Jace!" She took a deep breath, and kissed me. I felt her heart pump as mine did, an exact match. "Clary, you do not how much I missed you." I cried into her shoulder. She hugged me and laughed. "Jace, what am I going to do with you." I giggled and smiled up at Clarys vibrant green eyes. I woke up startled, and searched for clary. She was still laying next to me, and unmoving. I gently got out of the bed, and awoke Magnus. "Magnus," I shook him, and he woke up. His glitterly hair shone in the sunlight, it was blinding. "Yeah, I know she hasn't woken up yet." Magnus recalled. "I know, but can you keep doing your magic. I think it's working." I smiled. "Sure, but is Sherman going to come in here? Last night he did, and it disturbed my beauty rest." Magnus retorted. "No, I will make sure that no comes in here," Magnus interrupted me, "unless Alec wants to in." He smiled and shooed me away.

After breakfast, everyone was jumpy. "How's Clary?" Simon asked. "The same." Simon looked like he was 30, his face was droopy, his eyes red, and it looked like he hasn't showered in a week. "And no one disturb Magnus. Except you." I pointed to my parabatai. His bright blue eyes were shining in the sun. I looked away from him as I heard a scream. I ran to where Magnus was with Clary. The door creaked open and all I saw was Clary. She was as pale as a ghost, but her eyes were open. "Jace." I ran over to Clary, and hugged her. I felt her heart beat very slow and her arms could barely wrap around me. "Are you-" Clarys breathing stopped. "Clary." I took her arm, and there was a pulse. Her eyes fluttered close, and her breathing slowed down even more. I knew I didn't have much time with her, so I carefully carried her outside. Her face became her normal color, and her eyes blinked open. I speed walked down to the street where I could haul a taxi. A yellow tax honked at me, and Clary jerked foward. "It's alright," I soothed Clary. "Jace, I love you and don't ever forget that, even when I'm gone." Clary started to relax more as we got in the air conditioned taxi. "Clary-" I began, but the taxi driver cut me off. "Where yo goin'?" "Silent city." I replied as I stroked Clarys flame red hair. "Clary, don't give up, please. Just have hope. The silent brothers will see what wrong with you, and we will hopefully have a cure." I smiled down at Clary. In her eyes, I saw fear. And I saw something else in her eyes. I saw hope.