CITY OF BONES

Jace's P.O.V:
Today was Christmas Eve where I was suppose to be at the institute, but I'm actually in silent city, waiting for brother Zachariah. What have you come here for Jace herondale? Zachariah asked inside my head. "I'm here to see what's wrong with Clary. I know there's something inside her head, and I need you to get it out." I replied as the silent brother took Clary from me. Would you wish to stay and watch or leave and be in peace. Zachariah pulled down his robe that was covering his face. His face was stitched shut, and it really was freaky. "I'll stay." I leaned up against the wall as Zachariah began his work. He was scratching Clarys arm, and it began to bleed, but there was no noise from Clary. After 2 hours of sitting there, Clary cried out in pain. "JACE, HELP ME!" She screamed. "Thats enough." I told brother Zachariah. He stopped immediately, and told me, She has to stay in silent city for a couple of days to recover. She had something, indeed. You can leave now. "Its Christmas tomorrow! I'm not going to leave Clary in this cold, lonely prison place. She's coming with me whether you like it or not." I replied frustrated. I'm pretty sure, but not quite positive, as I took Clary, Zachariah sighed and whispered, herondales.

I brought Clary outside, and started walking with her in my hands. She was shivering because it was 38 degrees out and it was
flurrying. Clary was sleeping peacefully, and her heartbeat was the same each time. I leaned my head over hers and kissed her. She woke up and gasped. "Jace." She was relieved, until she looked down at her arms. The blood was dry, but there were all scars. "Its fine Clary, you're all right." I soothed her. "Jace, I've been in the darkness for so long, and I missed you terribly. But now you're here." Clary started sobbing into my shirt. I stroked her red hair, and held her close. "Its alright, everything is going to be all right."

When we got back to the institute, it stopped flurrying. As I opened the door, Clary got down from my arms, and ran to Simon who was standing in the kitchen. "Simon. I missed you so much!" She hugged him, and ran to Izzy. "Izzy, thanks for being my older sister." "Clary, it's not Thanksgiving, it's Christmas Eve. You don't have to thank me for everything, yet." Izzy hugged Clary, and walked away. "And Alec. I know in the begining, we really hated each other guts. But now, it's the complete opposite, you're the big brother that I've always wanted." Alec thanked Clary, but gave no hug.
CLARY'S P.O.V:
After all the hugs, and thank you's, I went to find Jace. He was sitting on the couch but stood up and walked over to me. He pointed up, where mistletoe hung. I hugged Jace and kissed him until my lips hurt. "Merry Christmas Clarissa Herondale." He whispered, and we continued to kiss.