Clace

CLARYS P.O.V:
Once I woke up, I ran to the doorknob. Locked. I grabbed the strings from my pants, and put it through the key hole."Trying to escape?" Sebastian lurked from the shadows again, and started to walk towards me. I twisted the doorknob, and I pushed the door opened. I was finally out into the hallway, until Sebastian grabbed my shirt, and pulled me back into the room. "Clary, do not try to escape me. You belong to me, and I will-" I punched Sebastian in his face, and ran. Sebastian stumbled backwards, it was my chance to run.I sprinted like Jace taught me, but Sebastian got his balance back, and ran to catch up with me. He grabbed me, and scratched my new with his sharp, talon like nails. Pain shot up my knee, and it started to bleed really bad. "Don't touch me you little demon," I gasped for air "if you put one more finger on me, I will kill you." "Nice try to come up with a threat, but I'm not scared of you." His dilated pupils were as black as his heart. Jace, I miss him so much. But that was enough, I needed to get back to Jace. How can I get Sebastian to let go of me? I kicked Sebastian where the sun don't shine, and he fell. I sprinted twice as fast as before, until I got to the door. Sebastian was trailing behind me. I twisted the doorknob, and ran outside. Right as I shut the door, Sebastian's fingers grabbed for me. Then, the door shut on his fingers, and I heard a little gasp. I ran, and never turned back.
JACE'S P.O.V:
Simon was driving towards a gray house, where we thought Clary was. "This one." Izzy stated. We pulled into the driveway, and stopped the car. "Lets go find Clary." I boomed. As if right on cue, Clary came running out of the house, covered in deep scratches, and blood on her shirt. Clary hugged me so tight, I needed to gasp for air. She started to talk, "Get in the car. NOW!" We did as we were told, and jumped into the car. I helped Clary get in, she was having some trouble. "Get out of here, and fast." Clary, out of breath, exclaimed. "Simon, GO!" I screamed. Clary was taking ragged breaths, and she seemed to be gasping for air. "Clary, are you okay?" I asked concerned. There was no answer. "Simon, go right to the institute, and hurry,Clary's dying."