Abby and Will

Clary's p.o.v:
Crying awoke me as I unraveled myself from jaces arm. I groggily got out bed, leaving jace peacefully sleeping. Usually, jace saw me sleeping since he wakes up earlier, but with his minor concussion, things will be different for a couple of weeks. No training, no fighting demons, and no physical movement for a long time, I recalled Magnus saying. Of course, jace was very mad about this, so he punched a cabinet and made a hole which made Magnus VERY mad.

I was heading out in the hallway as I saw chairmen meow. I ran my fingers along his back, feeling all of his soft fur. A purple door was open, where the crying was coming from so I approached it slowly. As I got close, I noticed that Abby was playing with her fingers. I gently grabbed her and sat her on my lap. I was playing with her as I heard floor boards crack from behind me. As I turned around, I saw jace. "Hey." I sighed. "Hey Clary. How's our beautiful baby girl?" He smiled, making me giggle a little. "Fine. I was just playing with her small little fingers." I held up he pinky and showed jace. "Wow. That is really small." Jace swooped in for a kiss as Abby started to cry. As jaces lips touched mine, a jolt of energy raced through my veins. Abby stoped crying and began to laugh as we kissed, which made me laugh a little too. "I think she finds us kissing funny." Jace smiled. "Yes, at least she isn't crying. I think this is the new way of getting Abby to fall asleep" "I won't mind that. I could kiss you all day. But, what about Will?" I looked up and met jaces eyes. "I was going to check on him after Abby, but I guess I'll do that now" .I lifted Abby up and gently placed her back in her crib. Her pacifier was moving in her mouth, jiggling like jello. Jace took my hand as we skidded across the way to Will's room. The baby blue room shone brightly, lighting my emerald eyes up.  But instead of me picking Will up, jace took the role. "Abby looks like you and Will looks like me." Jace observed. "Looks like you won't be getting all the stares now." I joked. Jace laughed. "I'll just tell whoever looks at Will that he gets his looks from his father." "Well, you are quite handsome, jace herondale." "I know, Clary herondale. You are beautiful too. My eyes just want to stare at your beautiful face, but unfortunately, until we get back to the institute, Magnus won't allow it." Will giggled as jace looked down at him. "I just realized that we never came up with middle names." I banged myself in the head. "William Max Herondale." Jace suggested. "Sounds as beautiful as Will himself. Now, Abby..." I thought for awhile until an idea struck me like lightning. "Abby Isabelle herondale. I'll tell Izzy I named Abby's middle name after her, I think shell be happy." "Alec will be jealous." Jace joked. We both laughed and even Will smiled. His smile was, I hate to admit it, even more breath taking than jaces. "You will have tough competition." "No one beats jace herondale. Not even his son." Jace eyed Will. "Well, I bet this kiss will beat yours." I fiercely kissed jace as he lifted me above himself. He twirled me around saying, I love you, in my ear. "True, only you could beat me at kissing. Clary herondale, I pronounce you the best kisser of all shadowhunters." Jace announced, and began to kiss me again. Magnus must of heard us because I saw him peek through the crack of the door complaining about something. "Shadowhunters, why can't they control themselves." I laughed as my lips electrified on jaces lips.