not again

Thank you so much for 4.48k reads! You guys are amazing!Clace forever!

Clary's p.o.v:
"Jace, when exactly are we going to leave?" We were still at pandemonium, waiting to leave. "Demons have attacked nearby institutes, so we need to be on a close watchout. But, I guess we can leave. Just remember to be safe." Jace kissed the top of my head. "Wait, hold on a second. You're going to fight the demons while I stay here and watch? No. Jace, by the angel, you have a CONCUSSION still! You can fight demons in a week but really, not now. You are just getting better." I sternly looked into his eyes. They were filled with anger and most of all, rage. "Clary, all I need is to protect you. I will kill whoever lays a hand on you but I promise, I won't go outside without your permission. I will stay by you and fight until you are safe." Jace grabbed my hand and we started running away from pandemonium, into the real world.

"How much longer?" I panted, out of breath. "We are almost there." I could smell demons ahead, but I wasn't sure how much longer I could run. "Jace, please! Just wait a few minutes, I have a cramp. " Jace put his hand on my hip and gently sketched an iratzes  into my skin. "I'm not hurt jace, I just have a cramp. Why are you-" He put a finger to my lips."Ssh. This helps, and I know it does. Get up and you will feel no cramp, I promise." I stood up, only feeling a faint pain in my hip. "Wow that worked really good.
I would of-" Jace kissed me fiercely, making all of pain go away and it made me lost in the world. There were no demons around; it was only me and jace. A low grow pulled me away, and from the corner of my eye, I saw a dark purple, almost black demon. "Jace!" I shouted.  He turned around, seraph blade ready to strike. The demon launched at jace as I jumped in front of him, slicing the demon in thirds. It screamed, making my ears bleed- of course, not literally.
"Clary!" Jace ran to me, catching me just before I fell. "Jace. Demon venom, I need an Iratzes." My vision was fading in and out. I heard jace sputter a rainbow of curse words as he grabbed my stele. The sting hurt more than usual and the rune kept on fading. "Clary, the demon venom went through your shirt and it's," I could tell  this was not going to be good news. "The venom destroyed all of your runes, which is making the Iratzes  not work properly." Unlike before, his eyes were now filled with fear. "Jace, I'm going to pass out so get me as quickly as you can somewhere. I don't want you carrying me all over the place after you just fought." Jace kissed my head, making me feel a tad bit better. I tried to reach up to kiss him back, but darkness brought me down.