Its not as easy as it looks

Clary's P.O.V:

"What?!" I screamed. "I'm not even 20 and I'm going to have a child, great. My mom is going to kill me if she finds out." I stood stunned, while everyone was looking at me. "You are right about your mom killing you." Simon chimed in. "That's not helping, at all." Jace stole my words. He moved closer, and kissed me. "At least I'll get to teach them how to be as great of a shadowhunter as me. But, they'll never beat my looks, I mean really. Who can get any hotter than me?" Jace asked, and expected no answer, but Magnus pointed at Alec. Alec's face flushed a deep red. "Ok, lets not talk about who is the most good looking, let's focus on my baby." I was becoming frustrated, being a mother was not going to be as easy as it looks. "Babies." Magnus corrected me. "There's going to be 2? I'm going to be an aunt for 2 babies!" Izzy exclaimed. "Yes, that's correct. One boy, one girl, and you are due in 1 minute." Magnus explained. "What? A minute? Magnus, you-" "I'm just kidding. Take a joke." Magnus laughed. "Well, when am I really due?" I asked, calming down. Jace ran his fingers through my hair, pulling it out of the ponytail. "You are due in a couple of days. For now, rest, and no canoodling with the little angel boy, ok?" I blushed, but not as much Alec did before. "Ok, I guess I'll take a shower then, so goodbye." I rushed out if the room, Jace following me from behind. Chairmen meow was sitting in Magnus's bed, and was licking what looked like glitter. I took the extra bedroom, and Jace was still following me. "Jace, I need to shower, and rest. I'll see you after, just keep busy for an hour or two." I smiled up at him. "Clary, I know you are worried, but trust me. You are going to be a great mother, you are so beautiful and brave, and I love you. You changed me in so many ways, and your kids are going to be as great as you are. Just don't get upset, or worried, or else I will be too." He kissed my cheek, and left. "Wait, Jace!" But he was already gone.   

After taking a hot shower, I took a little nap, well not really little, it was 6 hours long. "Clary!" Jace rushed into my room, startling me. "There's been a demon attack just in New York, me, alec, and izzy are going to check it out. You stay here with Simon, and Magnus, ok? I'll be back soon, but rest up again until then." He kissed me goodbye before I could say anything else, so I was left in the darkness. I decided to draw, so I sat up, and switched the light on. Light blared in my vision, a little too bright. My stele moved smoothly on my paper, and soon enough, I drew a new rune. The rune was long, and it was very intricate. I tried to think of what it could do, but nothing hit me. A knocking startled me, and Magnus came in. He sat next to me, glaring at my rune. "I see you've created another rune. Do you know what it means?" He asked. "Nope, why? Do you know?" "Well, I'm not completely sure, but it looks like a healing rune combined with angelic power so maybe... An iratzes that works very quickly?" Magnus questioned. "But, I probably should tell you why I came in here. Jace wanted to keep you inside, but you should get some fresh air, take a walk outside. It will be good for your baby." I took his advice and grabbed my coat. "Ok, well if you need me, you know where to find me."

I left the apartment, and went along a path that led to the woods. Drawing my new rune, and a couple of other ones on my pale arms, I headed along the path for my "fresh air". Of course, there was nothing interesting, just a simple little walk. I came to an end, so I turned around, and headed back for the apartment. Crunching came from the woods, so I whipped out my seraph blade, ready for any demons. A Red, low slouched demon came gurgling beneath be. My head felt dizzy, and I was about to faint. Unable to do anything, the demon slinked closer, and my heartbeat quickened. If you cannot move, simply distract the demon. I recalled Jace telling me. I waved my witchlight, but I got even dizzier. I noticed there was a light in the distance, and I squinted to see what it was. My vision blurred, and soon everything was a blurr. The demon hissed, but I heard a seraph blade crashing into it, and soon everything became quiet. I still couldn't see but I heard Jace say, "Clary, it's alright, I'll get you back to the apartment, and-" The rest of his sentence ended and I fell into blackness, almost touching the ground, but a familiar hand grabbed me. I shut my eyes and whispered, "Jace", not knowing if that was the last time I would see him.