If I Can Love You, Why Can't You? - Chp 38 [Before It's Too Late]

Hold on, before it's too late/We'll run till we leave this behind/Don't fall, just be who you are/It's all that we need in our lives/It's all that we need in our lives/It's all that I need in my life~The Goo Goo Dolls – Before It’s Too Late

I laughed along with the group as we sat in the back of the booth at the Cruise. The loud pumping and blaring of the music was reverberating through the walls but I had to admit, at least up in the back corner it wasn’t as loud, but we were still shouting slightly over the music. It was calmer and cooler up in the back corner, we had our own privacy as much as we could get in our local little bar slash club.

Brushing the hair out of my eyes I looked over as I watched Jacks and Brooke laugh and giggle, both of them ecstatic and happy beyond means as we caught up and just talked. It felt so right and just great to be able to go out, relax and have fun. It also felt so great to wear a dress and feel human, to feel like any usual teenage girl. And I was, I was dressed up in a cute little black dress with some black pumps and my red hair wild an untamed as usual. I was sitting in a booth with my two best friends, chatting, goofing around, gossiping and before I had event taken to the dance floor and singing at the top of my lungs.

Life couldn’t be any more perfect.

“Ladies,” Gabe greeted walking to our table “here’s one for you,” he said with a charming smile placing a glass of vodka in front of Jacks “and here’s one for you.” He said sending a wink to Brooke as he placed also a glass in front of her.

“Hey! What do I get?” I cried laughter in my voice as I made a mocking pout.

Gabe smirked “You get that moron over there!” he chuckled tipping his head behind him and diagonal from me.

Looking over my shoulder my eyes met Will’s.

“Who’s the moron?” Will asked saddling up to our booth and hesitating by it, his eyes flickering between Gabe and I.

Gabe chuckled giving Will a devilish smile before sliding into the booth opposite from me, blatantly ignoring Will’s question as he sent me a teasing smirk.

I paid little attention though, squealing like an overdramatic two year old I threw my arms around Will as I tugged him into the seat beside me in the booth. “I get him? This is the best present ever!” I cried with a huge beaming smile as I hugged Will tight and taking advantage of the moment, inhaling deeply.

Will chuckled his huge hands wrapping around me, his face nuzzling into my hair as he inhaled my scent deeply. His large hands running rivers down my back and through my hair as I held him close, clutching him tight. I was literally unable to get enough and since last night or early this morning I couldn’t seem to get enough, I’d never felt so close to my soul mate and the smile and the fuzzy warmness within me was far from disappearing.

Will placed a loving, lingering kiss to my jaw line as he murmured against my skin “Am I suppose to just nod and wave here?” he murmured.

I giggled “Just smile and wave boys, just smile and wave.” I quote from Madagascar.

Will pulled back to look at me with a bemused smile, laughter on his features. Pulling a lock of my hair behind my ears he murmured a gentle “Cute.”

Smiling goofily, like a love struck teen I leant in closer to him, Will leant down holding my gaze. Agitated I made a huffing sound before basically attacking Will with my lips. Will only smiled into the kiss as his hands moved out and his hands mould and curled around my face and hair tugging me closer, deeper. My hands reached up as I kissed him back with so much adore, my hands wound around his forearms and lingered and traced down his arms until my tiny hands curled around his wrists. Will shivered under my touch and I couldn’t help but smile, pleased at how he reacted to me. The deeper the kissing grew the hotter and heated did everything around us all grow; it felt like a fever was breaking out.