If I Can Love You, Why Can't You? - Chp 37 [You Won't Feel A Thing]

I promise baby you won't ever/You won't ever feel a thing/Cos I will take it on the chin eh for you/So lay your cuts and bruises over my skin/I promise you won't feel a thing eh/Cos everything the world could throw/I'll stand in front/I'll take the blow for you, for you~The Script – You Won’t Feel A Thing

She lay curled up against me, sleeping happily with an adorable little smile on her lips. I watched her, her beauty touching me in a way I didn’t think possible, it almost hurt to look at her. She made me smile and want to sing at the top of my lungs over the fact that she was simply mine. The word ‘mine’ was as about as shivery as her saying ‘I love you’.

Her distracting hair tickled my chest as it sprayed across us, the red eye grabbing whilst her teal eyes hypnotized you with beauty. Her lips were highly swollen and plump due to me, the shade and moist soft juiciness just as toe curling. Her skin I kept stroking was soft and ever so delicate and it covered the body of a sexy taunting goddess that hid treasures of the unknown. At that very moment my fingers ran up and down her spine trying to keep her warm even if it was summer.

Just the thought of my darlin’ made me want to groan and bathe in her like I had this very night, the night anything but breathtaking. I held her in my arms loving purely just holding her in my arms as close as possible, my fingers tracing the planes of her body with adore. She was beautiful, pure heaven at my touch and I survived off that, I just watched her, I watched my little mate of mine sleep curled into my chest as tight as could be sleeping and at times even snoring cutely.

I loved seeing the little smile on her face knowing that it was truly me that was creating that happiness. I was so proud and happy; she was all mine, mine. I couldn’t wrap my mind around the fact that she was solely mine, all mine let alone that she loved me, that she wanted me. The humongous smile couldn’t be taken from my face.

Just thinking of last night caused me to shudder, the feel of her skin, her taunting lips and her screams and cries…..kill me now. Last night was forever ingrained into my mind and it was all I could keep thinking about….

I couldn’t sleep right now, and that wasn’t entirely because of the fact that I finally had my mate in my arms to cherish entirely but my head was caught up in the future, what was to come. I was excited for our future; getting a house together, waking up beside her every morning, getting married and her bearing my ring, and kids –little monsters as she called them- running around with pitter patter falls on the floor. I could picture all of it entirely now. I didn’t know if I should be worried about all these girlie thoughts racing through my head but I was too happy to honestly care, too exhilarated. I craved it so bad and I couldn’t wait, I knew it would all fall into place and my life will hold a never ending sense of beauty.

Some are astounded at what I went through, what we went through but I didn’t care; I’d go to hell and back for her, I’d give my life for her, my life was hers. I cherished the moment as I lay with her in my arms, cherishing the fact that I could feel her breath tickle my naked neck let alone the fact that she was breathing, I bathed in how beautiful it was just inhale her tantalizing scent and lastly I was even able to treasure being able to touch her, to taste her, to treasure her.

Groaning as I buried my face in her hair I let her scent lull me to sleep and tickle my senses, wrapping my arms around her tighter I tugged her closer to me. trailing my fingers down along her spine I let my lips linger on her temple, until caving to the raging desires within me my lips continued to butterfly and caress their way down the side of her face and neck. I could feel her body stir around my clutches and her moan a blissful sigh as I continued to love her….