If I Can Love You, Why Can't You? - Chp 28 [The Fantasy]

With the lights out/It's a little less dangerous/Even with a stranger/Never gets painless/Don't be afraid/Every time I think I'm gonna change it/(Think I'm gonna change it x2)/It's driving me insane (It's driving me insane)/Yeah yeah yeah~30 Seconds to Mars - The Fantasy

The door led into a big horizontal hall with millions of doors on the opposite wall to us. They tugged me along as if it was an evening stroll, walking casually through a door that opened into a huge room with an indoor heated pool. If I wasn’t fretting for my life I may have stopped and admired the huge full lengthened Olympic sized swimming pool. Both of them strolled past as if naturally everyone owned one of these in their own home.

They pushed me through another door and into another hall. I laughed mirthlessly.

Astroid shot me amused side glance “They won’t be finding you love, will they?” his smile something that would make any girl’s heart flutter. That was if he wasn’t a murderous psychopathic Vampire.

My faith faltered in the plan, “They can find me….by scent.” I said the thought putting me at ease.

Hulk chuckled darkly “Child the moment we stepped outside of that room a mob of our best ambushed them.” My mouth dropped and not because it was the first time I'd heard him speak. Watching my reaction he smirked “So good luck to them.” He said as casually as if it was the weather that we were chatting about.

I suddenly realized just how miserable the outlook looked, I was doomed. There was a traitor in our group, we had been ambushed and…. I was literally clueless to the plan! The plan was for me to hand myself over so Logan could follow out his side of the deal. Why wasn’t I told? Because Astroid would know my every thought by touch and although the chances of even blocking him from my thoughts looked impossible I didn’t have a year to train in how to do that even if it was possible. So Logan told me to hand myself over whilst he distracted them and he’d do his part and I just had to trust him. But how could I now knowing they’d been ambushed right this very moment, (if the very, very distant snarls and screams were evidence) and there was a traitor? Was it possible it was Logan? He told me nothing but to hand myself over. I suddenly realized how trusting, naive and just plain stupid I was! Why hadn’t I talked to Will first?

Without hesitation I ran away from them and up the hall, frantic and sweating with fear. A hand snagged around my waist that I dodged luckily as I pushed a tall vase, taller than myself, in their way their footing sliding for the slightest second. Another hand found my shoulder trying to cling to me, my dress ripping slightly as his nails drew down my shoulder and arm; I yelped feeling the nails find depth in my skin. Skidding to a door I pulled it opened, my attackers face colliding with the door and momentarily stumbling back, their face literally carved into the wooden thick door. The lock of silver hair told me it was Astroid.

I didn’t hesitate as I continued running down the length of the hall that ran for kilometers. I skidded as I paused, a sword framed on the wall in a glass case caught my eyes. Hastily I lifted it with a grunt my broken hand forgotten until now as I whimpered biting back a scream, my teeth making my lip draw blood. I let the glass case hit the ground and smashed my hand through. I ignored the glass that capture my now also other harmed hand as I found the sword’s hilt and drew it out.

Arms caught my shoulders just as I pulled up the sword, plunging it into their face and right through the eye of Hulk. “FUCK!” He bellowed, blood pouring out and down all through my hands, the sword protruding out the other side of his head as I kept a firm hold on the hilt. My dress was now a bloody crimson.

Hulk staggered back and I gladly let go as he pulled out the sword with a grunt, cursing again before looking me dead in the eye. His now destroyed eye looked almost a black hole with freshly ripped flesh flaked around his eye socket, there was no eyeball. No, it was attached to the sword.