If I Can Love You, Why Can't You? - Chp 36 [Far Away]

But you know, you know, you know/I wanted/I wanted you to stay/Cause I needed/I need to hear you say/That I love you/I have loved you all along/And I forgive you/For being away for far too long/So keep breathing/Cause I'm not leaving/Hold on to me and never let me go~Nickelback - Far Away

My voice wavered thickly as I whispered the truth, my emotions thick. Yet as I said it I knew I was doing the right thing, I felt the weight all go and even a small smile twitch at the corner at my lips. My doubt for him suddenly felt so stupid, so minimal. What had I been thinking? Will was my soul mate, I loved him and you stick together throughout the easy and rough and no matter what I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him in his arms.

A cross between a sigh and a groan left his lips as he stood there, so far away, and suddenly I realized just how much I had missed him and wanted his touch, his hold.

I took a small step towards him and then I was running to him and Will met me halfway as he scooped me up in his arms, my legs coiling around his waist in a death grip afraid to let go. Both of our breaths were hitched as we stared into one another's eyes, my forehead pressed against his, as close as I could get. Reaching out with shaky hands as I felt beyond overwhelmed I let myself finally listen to my heart and ran my fingers down the side of his face my eyes holding his beautiful brown eyes that were speckled with other colors that reminded me ever so much of autumn.

"I love you." I whispered looking him in the eyes so he couldn't doubt me in the slightest.

He smiled at me faintly, tenderly "I will always love you." He whispered back with utter conviction, his voice a growl causing my heart to race.

I could feel our link of emotions loosen and finally surge through us easily our emotions heightening our words as I could finally and freely feel Will's emotions again since we were repaired.

Will sighed watching me the whole time, his gaze intent as they burned into me soaking up every inch of my body as he feared of my disappearance again, feared of me being taken away. He held me tighter and tugged me into him closer, if possible. "You're so beautiful." He whispered his voice full of awe and love, blanketed in it.

I blinked up at him blushing slightly "Really?" I whispered letting my doubt follow through.

His lips fell just to below my ear as his nose skimmed my neck line and a shuddery gasp trembled across me as his warm breath tickled my skin as he inhaled my scent deeply, bottling my scent up. "Unless you can find a better word for beautiful, no words have ever done you justice darlin'." He murmured his lips distracting as they crawled down along my jaw line sucking softly as a raging intensity settled in my core.

I leant in closer to his skin, touch as my eyes fluttered closed in bliss "Will." I sighed his name.

A rumbled chuckle ran through his body, a beautiful sound "You're so Will? I don't know darlin', is that even a compliment?"

I laughed giddily as I let my head fall back, a hand of Will's striking out to catch the back of my head as his fingers curled in my hair with a fiery passion only to be doubled as his lips drew along my throat. His other hand sat on my lower back drawing a circle close enough to my backside and I wanted it to be lower. I wanted him to dare, push the boundaries.

His teeth bit softly on my pulse just as he cupped my ass in his free hand I let out a loud pleasurable moan which only excited Will some more. "I love how you smell of roses." He groaned into my neck kissing and skimming along the indents of my shoulder.

Softly Will lowered me down onto the blanket lying me down and then hovering above me conscious of his weight, tormented to no end I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pulled him onto me as I crushed my lips to his. Finally!