CHAPTER.6 UNFINISHED BUSINESS

When the wicked wolf had satisfied his appetite, he lay down again in the bed, and began to snore tremendously. Unawares of the  brave huntsman who prowled near by.

Immediately the next morning I was ripped from my sleep by a terrifying sound.  Fwamp fwamp fwamp fwamp. My eyes snapped open, my body sprung up from my bed. The sound vibratet from the southern wall of my room, the picture frames that hung upon it rhythmically shook and rattled. My head tilted to the side as I pondered what exactly this strange noise was.

O DEAR GOD...

My conscious exclaimed in horror, I finally realized what the sound was--and that it came from my sister, Heather’s room, the room adjecent to mine. My first thought would have been to run from my room to her’s and burst through the door and catch her in the act.

But we most definitely do not want to see her in the act.

I shook my head vigorously in Agreement, but of course I wanted Heather to know what she is doing is wrong--on so many different levels. I fell out of bed and began to pace back and fourth in my room staring at the moving picture frames, trying to decide what is it I should do. What is expected of me as a big sister?

Kick the boys ass, I say.   

No I cannot do that! Nick is a good boy whose only making a bad choice, its not his fault my sister is a horny toad, I just cannot belive that they'd be doing it. Here, now while our father's were in the house! Although, Fred would have left for work around six this morning for work, but that meant Dean would still be home.

Duh, my concious sighed.

Blech! She is desecrating our sacred home while our humble father sleeps soundly in his bed? I crossed my arms infront of my chest appalled by the thought, how could one do this?

Says the virgin

"Shut up you!" I said alloud although my concious heard my loud and clear inside my head.

It was then that I knew what to do.  As I steadied my resolve  pulled my pants tight and marched over to Heather’s bedroom door. I’ll embarrass the  heck out of her! I may scar my image of Heather for life but she’ll learn better than to do Satan’s work in our home! I checked to see if the door was unlocked. Which it is….shes just begging to get walked in on

Sure she is. But that’s beside that fact that you’re a pervert.

I SAID SILENCE!

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes shut and forcefully pushed the door open while exclaiming; “HEATHER ITS TIME FOR BREAKFAST!”  From the general direction of her bed I heard a muffled cry, but there was no other affirmation that Heather and her boy toy Nick had Heard me. “HEATHER? I said its time to break the fast!!!” I said this time with obnoxious contempt in my voice.

“Jamie? What are you doing?” atlas I peeked my right eye open, and saw not a 1970’s porno movie but innocently enough Heather engaged in a fierce pillow fight with her friend Cheyenne. They were standing on the bed with  heavy feather pillows in hand. I felt my cheeks burn bright red. As I excused myself out of the room. I heard their cheerful voices say; “Your sister is disturbed!” to which Heather replied, “Shes a different child for sure. Hahaha I told you she’d freak.” Cheyenne giggled and added; “ Have you and Nick done stuff here yet?”

She better answer no…

“Not when they were home.” they both laughed and I stormed downstairs to the kitchen. My face still hot. Little jerks! They tricked me!