Chapter 13 ♡

Ray's POV

"So what you boys up to?" Kurt asked leaning on the couch. He got home a few minutes ago. "Just watching a prank we pulled." I answered. "I remember when I used to be a troublemaker," he said looking of to the right at nothing in paticular. "Ha, good times." "Ight, old man." I said chuckling. "Hahaha very funny now where's your sister?" He said sarcastically "Upstairs." I replied as he skipped up the stairs.

Cameron's POV

I layed in my bed thinking about what Rosie said. I'm still in shock, like I don't understand. There was a knock at the door and shortly after my dad walks in. "Hey dad." I said sitting up. "Hey buddy." He said enthusiastically sitting on the edge of my bed. "What's up?" I asked. "Well, I want you to go get Rosie and meet me downstairs." I mentally rolled my eyes. It seems le she's had enough of me for the day. I won't give up though. "Why?" "So we can talk about the trip. Now go get her and meet me in the dining room." and with that he left. I almost had to force myself out of my bed. It was so comfortable.

Jacob's POV

Just when our lips were about to touch, someone knocked on her door. She turned her head and I ended up kissing her cheek. She immediatly turned red as a tomato and she smiled at me. "I'll be back in a sec." She whispered as she got up. I nodded signaling for her to go. She opened her door and Cameron was standing in the doorway.

Rosie's POV

I opened the door and saw Cameron standing there. Immediatly my smile faded. "Um, hi, uh my dad wants to talk to us." He said looking at everything, and anything but me. "K." I said then closed the door. I walked back over to Jacob. Just seeing him made me smile. He pulled me onto his lap. "What was that about?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist. "Kurt wants to talk to me for a bit." "You're leaving me?" He asked slightly disappointed, which I found adorable. I nodded than got up and walked to the door. "Talk to you later?" I asked leaning on the door. "I'd like that, but before you leave, I want to give you something." He got up and walked towards me. Just when I was about to asked what he pulled me into a kiss and of coarse I didn't deny. He snaked his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck playing with his baby curls. I could feel him smile under the kiss. He gently pushed me against the door. We made out for a good minute until he pulled away. "Now you can go." He said smiling. I know this sounds lame but he was my first kiss, and I sure am happy he was...

I walked into the dining room with a big Kool-Aid smile on my face. "Hey babygirl." Kurt said smiling in my direction. I slightly waved back than sat in the chair accross from Cameron. He gave me the 'I'm sorry' look but I just brushed him off.

Kurt asked us some basic question about our trip before letting us go, he hugged us then left. Just when I was about to do the same Cameron blocked me. "Get out of my way." I said trying to get around him. "Not until you let me explain." He pleaded. I thought for a second then sat back in my chair. "You've got 5 minutes."

Cameron's POV

After about an hour of thinking, I finally decided how I'm gonna win Rosie over. Knowing her past of constant betrayal and bullying. I understand why she's being so hostile. The only way to get her back is to tell her the truth.

"Now, I know you probably hate me now b-" "Damn, right" She said interupting me. My heart sank a little but I continued on anyway. " Okay, but I want you to know that even though in the past I may have seemed a bit mean that I would never do anything to hurt you. We might not be blood, but that doesn't mean we aren't family and that I don't care." I paused for a second, then continued again. "And if you still don't forgive after this. I understand." I sat back in my chair and waited for a response. "So you honestly don't know what happened?" She asked looking dead into my eyes. "No I didn't." She sighed and then got up out of her seat. "I'm sorry for all the things I said earlier. I was upset and I guess I just exploded on you. You are one of the best brothers I've had considering I live with Ray. So please don't think I hate you. I didn't mean that at all." I smiled then hugged her. She finally excepts me.