Chapter 10 ♡

The Next Morning.

Calabasas

Rosie’s POV

With me being an early riser, I woke up at 7:00 am. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and did all the other humanly things us people do. I curled my hair and put on my clothes. By the time I was done it was 8:30 and I still haven’t eaten. I decided to wake up Cam and order some room service.

“What do you want for breakfast?” I asked. “Can you order me some Pancakes with a chocolate milkshake on the side please?” He asked, stumbling into the bathroom. “Sure.” I picked up the phone and called room service.

“Room Service. What can I get you?” A deep voiced asked. “Can I get pancakes and 2 milkshakes? One Chocolate, one Vanilla.” I asked twirling the phone cord with my fingers. “Sure, we’ll have it your order up in 10 minutes. Have a good day. Bye” He said. “Bye.” I hung up the phone sat on my bed and impatiently waited, checking the fridge every minute expecting food to magically appear in the fridge.

Fifteen minutes later, there was a knock at the door and it was room service. “You’re late.” I joked. “Sorry about that, elevators take forever.” He said, “The syrup is on the bottom shelf. Enjoy your meal.” He let himself out.

The second that door closed  I practically stuffed my face with food. I forgot to eat dinner yesterday; I was too busy living in the moment. You guys would be surprised how small hotel portions are, yet so expensive. Cam joined me and we finished. We packed all our stuff and put it in the car, paid the lady at the counter and made our way to the car. Cam took me shopping and wouldn’t take no for an answer he bought like 100 dollars in stuff. I was glad he let me drive, even though it took us about an hour with traffic and all but I got to admit Cameron is way nicer than I thought he would be.

-Back at the House-

Ray’s POV

I woke up at nine this morning to set up all the cameras. I’m gonna need to record this prank. I put one camera in her room, one in the hallway, the kitchen and Craig will be holding one too. I sat at my laptop making sure with everything was at the right angle for about an hour and a half. I had to make sure I get he reactioon. Damn, I can only imagine the look on her face. 

It's gonna be priceless.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a filler since I haven't posted in a while, but it will become significnt later in the story. 

(The link to the clothes they bought together i in the comments, in case anyone was wondering.)