Chapter 3 ♡

I decided to put this chapter up early... Enjoy! ☺

----------------------------------------------

Rosalinda's P.O.V

We finally got to where we were going. I looked around and saw a sign. "Welcome To Calabasas." Calabasas? What are we doing in Calabasas?

Cameron's P.O.V

By the look on her face, she probably thinks I'm stupid, since she didn't bring anything. But, I asked her mom and she got her stuff for me, so we're all set to go. Now l'll I have to do is get her to cooperate. "Rosie?" I said awkwardly. "Yes Cam." She replied staring at the waterfront. "I got your stuff, so I'll wait for you to get ready." I said trying not to sound weirder than the situation itself. "You went through my stuff?" She asked with a slightly disgusted look on her face. I was kind of afraid this would happen. "No! I would never. I asked your mom and she got them for me. I'm sorry." I said. I had no idea why I apologized. I didn't do anything. "You think she'd tell me. But, no. Let me ignore my only daughter and go through her stuff and do whatever the fuck I want just because I think I'm a fucking Queen." I heard her mumble to herself as she walked away with her the tank top and shorts I gave her to change into. I don't know what's up, but there's some major tension in this family, and I don't want to get caught in the middle.

Rosalinda's P.O.V

Okay guys, I have something to tell you. I cut, well I used to. It was when I was 14. My first year of High School Everyone would make fun of me I had no friends and even my own brother wasn't there for me. But the thing is I wasn't just bullied through freshman year it was ever since 5th grade. I thought it was the only way to cope, but then my dad found out. He got me a physiatrist and never told my mom. From then I never did it again. He made me promise I wouldn't. But the scars are still there. Some as if I did it just yesterday.

I don't want Cameron to see them and think I'm some kind of Psychopath. I mean, he probably has a bunch of others misconceptions about me, I don't want this to be one of them.

I walked out of the dressing room consciously with my old outfit over my wrist. I walked up to Cameron; he was leaning against the car. He told me to put my clothes in the car and to follow him. I did as told. He was super prepared. He brought sunglasses, three bottles of sunscreen (Spray on, Squeeze, and pump) he brought a picnic blanket, he had everything you could possibly need for just about anything...including a first aid kit. I could tell he really wanted to make a good first impression. The only downer to his plan, I had to carry the stuff. Smh. Oh Cameron.

Cameron's P.O.V

She looks amazing in that outfit, but by the way she's walking I can tell that she's very uncomfortable and I don't know why, she looks beautiful. But, she didn't look like she was enjoying this one bit. I smiled at her in reassurance that she looked fine. She sort of smiled back. That's a good start...

----------------------------------------------

OMG! She's finally -sorta- warming up to Cam!! Lol Hope you liked it!

(For those who want to see the outfit it's on my Polyvore account: @iYoung. Here's the link: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90223178 )

Next Chapter:

•17 Followers •10 Votes •30 Reads

#Princess