Chapter 8 ♡

Sorry this chapters short, been a bit busy lately, but hey atleast I posteed :) Have Fun!

***********************************************************************************************************************

Ray’s P.O.V

Guess what today is? The weekend of Pranks! Every year I chose one lucky person in my household and pull multiple pranks on ‘em AT THE SAME DAMN TIME! This year’s lucky contestant is no other than, thou that shalt not be named, (you know my twin sister). That evil bitch is gonna deserve everything that coming for her.

“Excuse my ratchetness.” I said as I began showing the guys my plan. “Seriously Ray? A stick?” Chres interrupted. “I’m sorry Chresanto I thought I excused the stick at the beginning of my presentation, now you want to find out or what?” I said with my stick all up in his face. “Well hurry up ‘cause I gotta go to the bathroom!” He said crossing his legs. “Now I know you guys know about my annual prank. This ye-“ Craig cut me off, “Now Ray I told you this last year and I’m telling you now, I’m not a prank type of person and I can’t prank your sister…I don’t know her well enough.” “You don’t even have to do anything C, you can just hold the camera.” I said poking him with my stick. “I’m cool with that.” I was about to pick up where I left off until Jacob interrupts me. “Well, I want nothing to do with it.” Jacob said sternly. “Fine then Jacob you can sit and watch because I ain’t dealing with none of your bull shit.”

With that I continued my presentation. “The plan is to cover her room with silly string, once she steps into her room she’s obviously going to come and confront me. That’s when I spray her with shaving cream. She gonna want to clean up, which means a shower. When she tries to dry her hair instead of air, baby powder is gonna come out!” I explained pointing to the corresponding pictures I drew on my whiteboard. Almost immediately after I finished Chres ran to the bathroom like he was Flash. "Is it finally time to eat?" Caig asked looking back and forth between me and the kitchen.

"Were you guys even paying attention to a word I was saying?” I asked waving my stick around ratchetly. “Nope.” Jacob answered popping the P as he spoke. “Fine then. No TV!” I snatched the remote from Jacob and switched it off. “Hey! I was watching SpongeBob.” He whined. “Well, too bad.” I put the remote on the top shelf where none of them could reach, and marched my way over to the kitchen, a few minutes later Jacob & Chres joined.  

Jacob's P.O.V

 Ray better not put my name on this prank, like I’m dead serious. Rosie is gonna hate me! It’s gonna ruin everything!! Maybe if I told him, he would under—Hold up! Am I crazy? Ray’s going to kill me if he finds out I like Rosie. I think Justice is contagious, ‘cause I must be crazy if I actually even thought for a second, he would understand. The nigga doesn’t even want to hear her name. What am I going to do?

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What could Ray possibly have on his sister that he hates her so much? Is Jacob going to to tell Rosie how he feels? How is Ray going to react to how Jacob feels? More importantly, how is Rosie going to react???

Keep Reading To Find Out! ;)  

Bye Lovelies, #Princess