Chapter 5 ♡

Felt Like Putting This One Up Early. So here it is enjoy!! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Calabasas-

Rosie’s P.O.V

OMG! This bag is so heavy. If only Cam put it in a bag instead of my purse. Ugh. You think if I ask him to hold it he will, even though I’ve been so mean to me considering he is trying to make a good impression on me. It’s worth a try.

“Hey, Cam.” “Yeah.” “Can you please carry my purse? It’s really heavy because of all that stuff you put in it.” “Sure. Sorry I didn’t know it was that heavy.” He said chuckling. “It’s okay, I’ve carried worse.” I replied. That being the heavy burdens of my depressed soul. Surprised he held the bag though, it's kind of weird since he's a guy with a purse.

“Soooo… How you liking the trip so far?” Cameron asked trying to fill the awkward silence. “If I knew where the hell we were going I’d be enjoying it a lot more.” I know he wants to keep it on the low but I really want to know. “Do you really want to know?” “Yes I really do.” I answered back breathing heavily from all the walking we’ve been doing. “Well, if you must, I’m taking you to the annual Coachella Valleyy Music & Art Festival. I thought you’d really enjoy this experience.” OMFG! I’ve been wanting to go to that for ages! Forget that whole I want nothing to do with him. Cameron is the best! I hugged him in excitement. I nearly knocked him down. I heard him chuckling from my actions. “Sorry, but you know you’re the best right?” I said as I released from the hug. “I’ve been told.” He said sarcastically shrugging. Cameron isn’t like any other boy and I take back everything bad I’ve said about him. Unlike everyone else he wants to make me happy and took the time to do it. “Thanks.” I smiled at cam. “What for?” He asked. “Taking the time to get to know me.” “No problem!”

I think I’ve made a new friend... :)

Chres’ P.O.V

I feel really bad for Jacob right now, poor guy got Justice all up on him, don’t get me wrong she’s sexy as fvck but she’s so desperate. Told him to just go out with the girl for one night and maybe she’ll dial it down but he doesn’t want to be left alone with her. Like c’mon Jacob what’s the worst that can happen?

“Hey Chres!” I heard someone call out from behind me. I turned around to see that it was Nique. Damn, she’s beautiful. “Hey beautiful!” I said flirtatiously. She giggled as she caught up with me. “Justice and I are going too Six Flags on Saturday and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?” She said looking up at me. She had her arm around me and looked at me with those pretty brown eyes, how could I say no? “Hell yeah I’m coming but won’t It be kinda awkward if you have a date and Justice doesn’t?” “Don’t worry ‘bout her she’ll find someone to go with maybe even Jacob.” I laughed at the thought of Jacob on a date with Justice. “Whatever helps that girl sleep at night” I said chuckling. “I got to get to class, see you later!” She said as she waved me goodbye. I was kind of upset that she had to go. But it’s whatever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roc & Nique sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G ! LOL Uh yea, that was it. Hope y'all liked it!

-----------

I made a mistake it's not the 'Calabasas Music Festival' it's the 'Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival' IN Calabasas. My bad...lol

•15 Votes