Chapter 6 ♡

Craig’s P.O.V

Sometime I wish Me and Bee were like Nique and Chres. But, she’s always hanging around that Manny kid, and I kind of get nervous around her, so whenever I try to make a move I mess up and do something stupid, except music class. There I feel free, like I can do anything; That’s why I’m gonna ask Bahja to be my girlfriend in class. It’s only right since we are partners. She has such an amazing voice you guys should hear her; she’s perfection…in my eyes –and ears- . But that’s just one more thing we share. I am also musically gifted or a Prodigy, like others would say. I learn most things pretty quickly. Speaking of Bee here she comes now.

“Hey Craig.” She said smiling as it exposed her braces, which made her look even cuter. “Hey Bee!” I said trying to sound sexy but obviously failed. She giggled at my awkwardness. “You ready for mu-“ I was cut off by Manny. “Hey baby.” He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind then kissed her on the cheek. “Hey!” she said smiling at him. At that moment my heart shattered to a million pieces. I could do nothing but stand there and feel sorry for myself. “So y-you guys are together now?” I asked just to make sure I wasn’t jumping to conclusions. “Yup ever since 14.07.13” Manny answered as he kissed her…again! Except this time on her lips! I stood there disgusted but, I didn’t let it show. I put on a fake smile and said, “Wow, a whole week you guys must really like each other, but I got to get to class see you guys later.” I walked away.

Just when I thought things were gonna get better between us…

-Calabasas-

Rosie’s P.O.V

We finally reached our destination. It was beautiful. The festival was even better than I imagined the arts, the décor and the people, my kind of people and to make even better Peirce the Veil was performing! When I saw them I immediately grabbed Cam’s hand and pulled him over to where they were. I love Pierce the Veil and Rock in general. But don’t get me wrong I love all sorts of genre but Rock by far is my favorite!

“You having fun?” Cameron tried to yell over the band. “Yea! Most fun I’ve had in years.” I screamed back. Cam smiled in satisfaction. Then out of nowhere Cameron and this guy lift me up on their shoulders, me and Vic were face to face. I reached out to touch his hand and it happened Vic touched me!! Omg! I felt like passing out right there and then.

They closed with Tangled in the Great Escape then left stage. Cameron and that dude put me down then we walked around a bit. Though I was having fun, I didn’t forget about my scars so I bought those big cute assorted festival bracelets. I’m so glad Cam didn’t notice them when I touched Vic.

Cameron’s P.O.V

Now I understand her, she isn’t Goth; she’s Punk. Makes sense, with everything she’s been through. Yeah I know she gets bullied in school, it’s no secret people are constantly gossiping about her. It’s like she’s popular but in a bad way. I feel really bad so I’m gonna help her. I know what you guys are thinking ‘You’re terrible! How could you be her friend because you feel bad for her?’ But it’s not like that. She is now my sister and I care about her feelings. My mission is to be the best Big brother ever.

It started getting dark out and we had to get back to the car. Me and Rosie hopped into the car and I drove us to the Hotel I booked for u to stay at for the weekend.

“What are we doing here?” Rosie asked as I pulled up to the entrance. “We’re staying here.” I answered. I got out of the car as did she and gave the keys to the valet. “What about school tomorrow?” “It’s Friday.” I chuckled. “Oh. My bad.” She said laughing at herself.

The Bell Hop took our bags, I got the key and we went upstairs. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I Know You're Torchered Witin.'