Chapter 7 ♡

Rosie's P.O.V

I’m a little upset we had to leave so soon. I was having so much fun, but I do love my sleep! We got to our hotel room I hopped onto the bed. The room was amazing! The view was incredible and fortunately we could see the festival from here.

“You tired?” Cameron asked. “Not really.” I answered blandly. “Aren’t you gonna change, it was really hot and there were a lot of bugs.” “Uh, eww. Now I am.” I answered giggling. I despise bugs to the fullest extent. “Where are my clothes?” I stared at the bags trying to figure out which could be mine. “The lime green one is yours!” I heard Cam say from the washroom.  “Thanks.”  

I got out my clothes and put on my onsie, it was my favourite item of clothing I have and it’s super warm. Even though it was hot outside it was freezing in here. I put together the rest of my outfit and turned on the TV.

Jacob’s P.O.V

School has finally ended and I can now get away from Justice. Hallelujah. As usual Roc and Nique would flirt a bit before leaving and Ray would be with Breaunna, but today Craig was with me instead of Bahja. Maybe, Manny finally asked her out. Idk. But, I do know something is up.

Ray invited us over to his house today, since we all live in the same neighborhood. He said Cameron & Rosie aren’t home so he has the place to himself. Well, he actually said, “Cam and that bitch of a sister I got aren’t home so I got the place to myself.” I couldn’t help but ask where they went, but Ray just ignored me. He HATES it when I say her name, so whenever I bring her up he either ignores me or goes off. He needs to chill though, what happened, happened! Being mad and putting the guilt all on one person isn’t gonna help.

We took his car to his house. Craig and I in the back, and Chres and Ray in the front, on our way to his house he took a little detour and we ended up at Dollorama.

“What are we doing at Dollorama???” Chres asked Ray with a puzzling look on his face “Yea, man I thought we were going to your house, I’m hungry as hell.” Craig added rubbing his stomach. “Oh, you poor baby,” Ray said sarcastically, “I just need to get a few things.” With that he left. After about what had been 10 minutes Ray came back with a bag of silly string, shaving cream, and one of those Mini Baby Powders. Shaving cream though? They sell anything at Dollorama… 

We finally got to Ray’s house, no one was home. I’m guessing his parents are at work. He ran upstairs and brought back a white board. He put it on the couch and was carrying a stick, he signaled us to sit around the board. He started writing and drawing little pictures. The title was Prank of the Week. I know what he's thinking, and I want nothing to do with it.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosie's Outfit in Comments :)