Chapter 12 ♡

Rosie's POV

I was walking to my room, tears rushing down my face then Cameron came. He caught me on the stairs. I really didn't feel like talking to him, partially because I feel like its all his fault. If he never invited me on this trip my room would be untouched and so would my diary.

"Hey Rosie, I got your stuff." He said walking up behind me. I don't know what came over me but I yelled at him. "You can keep your stupid stuff, because if it wasn't for you and this stupid trip, none of this would've ever happened! You and your dad moving in here, has gotten be the worst thing that's ever happened!!!" I yelled, my words filled with spite and regret. I held on tightly to my diary, the tears came down faster. He looked upset but I didn't care at all. "Go back to where you came from." I said in a lower tone. I turned away and continued my walk to my room.

Cameron's POV

I finally got everything upstairs, but when I went up to her to hand her, her stuff she yelled at me. She Told me "It" was all my fault and that me and my dad moving in here was the worst thing to ever happen. I'm not gonna lie that hurt a lot. Like, I don't even know what "it" is but before I could say anything she told me to go back to where I came from, so I did. I went into my room locked the door and sulked. All I ever wanted was for her to accept me.

Ray's POV

"Which one of you do you think it is?" I asked after I finished laughing my ass off, "I say Roc. Being the captain of the football team and all, plus they have "history"." I continued making air quotes. "What do you mean by history?" Jacob asked curiously. "In 8th grade, there was a group of boys, you know Trevan, Devon, and Kyle. They would "touch" her, I heard them laughing about it at lunch and I took it a little personally, so I-" Chresanto was cut off by Jacob. "Why did you take it so personally?" He asked. Chres hesitated to tell us, must be something serious. "Well, my dad uh, he used to, uh a-abuse my mom. Physically a-and Sexually. That was, uh, kind of the reason I had Anger issues." Chres said looking down. Everyone got silent, I guess they were in shock. I was shocked too I knew he was having trouble at home back then, but I didn't know it was that bad.

"So, anyways I told them if they didn't leave her alone, I would beat the black out of them." Chres said breaking the silence. "Wow, so you're like her hero or something." Craig said. "You can say that." Roc chuckled. "Maybe it is about you Chres." Craig said laying back in the chair.

Jacob's POV

We sat there discussing who the entry could've been about. Secretly I was really hoping it was me, but no, it's got to be Chres. Even Craig who KNOWS I'm practically in-love her agreed. How is that supposed to make me feel?

Craig leaned back in the chair and I nudged him. "Ow, the hell was that for?" He said holding his arm. "Sorry my elbow slipped." I smiled then looked away. I got up and made my way upstairs. "Where you going?" Ray asked. "Bathroom." I said annoyed.

I made my way to Rosie's room and knocked on her door. "Knock knock." I said enthusiastically. She opened the door wiping tears of her face. The second I saw her the nerves kicked in. "Hey, um can I, talk to you for a bit?" I asked nervously. "Right now?" She said in a stuffy voice. "Yeah, it's kind of important." I said fiddling with my fingers. She sighed and let me in. "Woah." I mumbled to myself looking around at the walls in awe. "I know." She replied giggling a little. She sat across from me on her bed and cuddled her pillow.

Lucky ass pillow.

Rosie's POV

"So, uh, what did you want to talk about?" I said awkwardly while messing with my nails. It's weird having him in my room, since we barely talk. Jacob started talking really fast, I could tell he was nervous. I don't know why though. It's not like he's talking to the president. "I just wanted to tell you that I had nothing to do with the prank and I'm really sorry about what happened I tried to tell him to stop but he wouldn't li--" he said. I cut him off, "It's okay. I'm used to it." I said reassuringly. He got closer to me and held my hand, he smiled at me. "Thanks for understanding." he said. "I was hoping you had nothing to do with it." I said smiling back. We continued talking for a bit then put of no where Jacob says the strangest thing.

"Damn, you're beautiful." He said biting his lip. Jacob Perez is one sexy guy, but I never in a million years thought that he would think IM beautiful. "W-what?" I said shocked. "I said You're beautiful." He replied chuckling, "Haha why do you look so surprised?" "Because you're you...and I'm me." I said looking down at our hands. "We're like from to different worlds." I said still in disbelief. He lifted my chin, making me face him and looked into my eyes. "But, we aren't.That's why it's so perfect." He said getting closer and closer to me.

--------------------------------

Left y'all hanging 😂✋ Guess your gonna have to vote for the next chapter. 👇👇

•12 Votes (on this chapter)

•5 Comments (on this chapter)