Chapter 4 ♡

Thanks to @ProdigysReeseCup I've decided I should continue for those who are reading! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray’s P.O.V

Thank God I got paired up with Bree! It’s like the universe wants us together. I know that’s cheesy but I really like her, and that’s just what she does to me. But, I got to finish this portrait of her.

I moved my pencil swiftly across my sketchbook as I tried to capture her essence. I kept drawing and erasing and drawing and erasing until it was perfect. It was beautiful. I finally showed it to her and the smile on her face brought me so much joy I couldn’t help but smile with her. I’ve liked her since 7th grade, and I finally have a chance.

 “I-I love it! You’re an amazing artist Ray!” She said glancing at her portrait in amazement. “Beautiful portrait for a beautiful girl” I responded as I took her hand. “Thanks.” She answered in her sweet voice. I don’t know why, but I felt as if this was the perfect time to tell her how I feel. I wasn’t even thinking and then I almost did it. “Breaunna?” I asked shyly. “Yea?” “I have something to tell you.” I said almost hesitant. “I really l-“ I got cut off by the bell. Class was over and Bee and Nique were calling her over so I didn’t get a chance to tell her. I did get a hug though, that’s a start.

Jacob’s P.O.V

This period I had Art with Ray, Chres, & Craig but unfortunately, I got paired up with Justice. Yea, she’s pretty, and yea, she’s popular. But she’s a total bitch. There I said it. She’s a Bitch. Surprised Bree and her crew talk to her. Worst part of the whole situation is she is like in-love with me. This is gonna be awkward.

“Hey Jakey!” she said as she got comfortable in the seat in front of me. “Uh, hi” I responded not making eye contact. “What’s wrong?” She asked. You. You’re the problem. Because of you no girl will go out with me. You always scare them off. Like shit. Find something else to do or someone else to bother. – If only I had the guts to say this to her face. “Nothing” I responded. “I’ll be right back.” I scurried of to Chresanto and asked if he had an extra pencil I could use. Tbh I really didn't need a pencil I just needed to get away from her. “Good Luck” Chresanto whispered as he handed me the pencil. “Thanks, I’m gonna need it..”

Justice’s P.O.V

Aren’t Jakey and I just the cutest couple you’ve ever seen? JJ, that’s our couple name! I don’t see why he tries to deny his love for me, chasing after all them hoes, like why get a copy when you can have the original? “What?” I heard Jakey say. “Huh?” “You were talking to yourself.” I started to blush so much a the second he mentioned it. “Yo-You heard me?” I said awkwardly. “Yea, I’m just going to pretend I didn’t tho…” Jake answered back. I feel so stupid right now.  

Jacob’s P.O.V

 Usually I’m an amazing artist but on her portrait I rushed plus she was talking to herself, (Told you she wa crazy) kind of threw me off. I did all the basics. Made a head, drew a neck, added eyes mouth and a nose, then made swirls around her head, to represent her curls. I don’t even know if it looked like her, and I wasn’t about to find out. I handed her the portrait then the bell rang. Thank. The. Lord!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but I promise II'll make the Chapters longer. 

Next Chapter: •15Votes #SpreadThePeace