~Chapter 23~

~Veronica Ashton’s P.O.V~

I took 9 months but it only felt like it was only yesterday since the tour started and now we’re on our after party celebrating the months that the crew, the staff and the performers for the hard-work that we’ve been through. Special guests are here mostly big stars. The aroma of the hard alcohol drinks filling my nose. I was hear seated with my co-dancers being crazy and all. I think I was the only whose drinking a glass of ice tea because everyone seems to be drunk.

I bursting out of laugh because my friend here Dayrit accidentally poured vodka on his shirt. Everything seems to be fun and enjoying. I took a sip on my drink but nothing filled my thirsty throat noticing that the glass was empty. I smiled to myself, I stood up and told them I’m going to grab another drink and they all just nodded in response. I started to brush my feels, pushing my heels with force walking. I felt someone was following but I didn’t even bother to look who was that person I continued my pace. When I finally reached the bar, wherein you get drink just so you know, I placed my arms on the desk with my fingers griping into the glass.

“One more Ice tea please” I pleaded at the guy who happens to be the bar tender. He smiled nodding and took the glass from my hands.

A shiver went through my spine as I felt huge tough hands grasping into my waist and his other arms snaking around my belly. I let out a small gasp.

“Hey babe wanna have some fun?” A husky deep voice whispered just right below my jaw line leaving me tingling.  I already knew who he was no other else than Harry freaking Styles.

The smell of the strong alcohol coming from his breath told me that he drank alcohol.  I groaned. I was firmly locked in his arms; never wanting me to let go.

“Harry Styles let me go” I said calmly. I don’t want to make a scene.

“No way, let’s just stay like this” He placed his chin on my shoulders and brushed his lips through my cheek. I kind of blushed even though I was annoyed I’m ironic don’t blame me. We stayed like that for a few seconds and at that exact moment ‘Truly, Madly, Deeply’ tuned in. Jeez is this destiny? Whut?!

He hummed obviously loving the song because it fits what it’s happening right now. He gently swirled me around and smirked at me. Crap I think I’m fully red now.

“So I Mr. Styles would like to take the honor to dance with you” he winked at me and held my hands kissing it after.

I giggled at his motions and my cheeks heated up again. Oh damn you Veronica. I hung my hands on his nape while his hands made it through my waist. I was looking at our feet moving as he called my name. “Veronica Ashton” I fluttered my eyes and looked at him. His green orbs was so light, it was sparkling beautifully.

“Yeah?” I responded loudly enough to for him to hear.

“You look stunning tonight” He complimented and gave me wink. I angled my head down again and chuckled. I was just wearing a sky blue crop top and a high-waist black short matching my black docs.  I was blushing again. WHEN IS THE TIME THAT I’LL STOP BLUSHING?

“Harry you seem okay” I laughed light.

“So I’m just okay?” He acted hurt and placed his palm on his chest. I playfully spanked his arms while chuckling then he placed his hands back and smiled.

“Okay you look perfect just the way you are” I said smiling like an idiot.

“T-thanks” He said blushing. Well well Harry Styles blushed.

--

The night was loads of fun photo booths, dancing like crazy and dares had have happened. It’s already 2am most of the people went home but some stayed for a while. The music volume was in minimum. Liam went home with his new girlfriend Sophia, she was really good and fun to be with I like her sense of humor. Things got worse between him and Danielle the past months that’s why they called it quits. I miss Danielle though. Louis in the other hand stayed at the hotel with El.

Anyways Zayn and Niall wasn't that drunk but Harry was completely drunk as hell.You can hear it because he slurs in his talk. I was at this stool bar wearing a jacket my elbows on the table and my head resting on my hand. The boys were just one table away from me. I was making sounds from my fingers as I quietly made a groan. I was bored. I get bored easily I’m a teenager don’t hate me.

I stood up and made my way to the exit door. I can’t wait for Harry with me doing nothing. I look stupid waiting for him but before I can go out Harry called me by whistling.

I glared at him “Don’t whistle at me I’m not a dog” I said annoyed. Surprisingly Zayn and Niall was not around.

I kept on walking to reach the exit door but Harry already chased before I can go. He was about to touch my girl part while he squeezes my butt. Oh Shit.

What the hell is he trying to do? He pinned me up in the wall attackingly. I looked deep into his eyes and all I can was dark and lust. I’m trying to get off from his grip but he was to strong. He caressed my breast and my eyes widen. He was touching every part and squeezing it. I kept on yelping then he attacked me with a kiss full of force. Dominance was controlling.

I felt tears ran down my cheeks. I feel like being raped. I clenched my knuckles into a fist. I strongly pushed him off and sharply slapped him on the face.

“What the heck was that for? I know you-“

I cut him off before he can continue. “What the hell styles” tears rolling down my cheeks.

  “I’M ONLY 13 YEARS OLD” I slipped it all out. I ran my fingers through my hair and I was shaking. Crying. I looked at the side and saw Niall,Zayn and the rest of the people standing and  was so shocked

I came running out of the place. I can hear Zayn and Niall calling but I was ignoring their existence. I quickly hopped into the taxi and told the driver where i'm going..

 ---

~Zayn's P.O.V~

Me and Niall went to go pee as we came back everyone was crowding something and was looking at the same direction. I hurried to Harry and Ashy and saw her gave Harry a hardcore slap. Ouch!

 “I’M ONLY 13 YEARS OLD”  Veronica roared at Harry. Oh shit. She said it! She just said it! Niall looked at me shocked. Harry was just caressing his cheeks and  was completely shocked. Everyone was shocked as well. I'm kinda too but I laready knew it from I was just surprised at the fact  that she said it.

She was shaking and crying. I want to hug her tight. She came running out the place. Me and Niall took glances  at each other and soon went following Ashy. We saw her hopping inside a taxi cab. I didn't get to save her. I want to but  I didn't succeeded.

~Harry's P.O.V~

The slap I got totally woke me up to reality. I  made her feel so hurt. I just want to say sory right now and protect her in my arms. I was so stupid to do that. I regret it. I want to kill myself for doing that. But guys I fell in love with a 13 year old without I even knowing...  that's illegal but I was so sure the she's the one for me. I need to clean things up..

{A/N: HOLAA BABIED :) So happy for Zayn and Perrie <3 So many depressing things are happening in the fandom and hey can you please follow me on twitter @whadduppayne :) TY lots of love. PIC OF VERONICA IF YOU KINDA MISS HER lol ->}