•~Ch.18~•

Hi guys! I renamed my Instagram for some minor reasons.. It's @hazzagottheswagg_ ☺

Thank you for waiting guys..

Dedicated to @bojo91996 for being a very sweet person to me.

•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•

U

~Zayn's P.O.V~

The way she said that she 'loves Harry more than you can Imagine'.. :( It made my heart broke into million pieces. Why is this happening to me??? I already did everything.. As in EVERYTHING just to see those pink lips smile. When Harry hurts her I'm just there beside her. I don't know why or what I'm like this.. But the only thing I know is I love her more than anything even though she doesn't feel the same...

I can feel my eyes water.. I know that a man should have a big Ego. We shouldn't let see people that we're crying. Every man in the world has a huge pride and that's the reason why they don't cry when they're hurt or fighting with their girlfriend. But when he's 'ALONE' he will let the tears fall down. Just like me. We also feel hurt.

Then suddenly a man led me out of my thoughts.

"Zayn, were in 5" He exclaimed. He didn't notice my teary eyes. I wiped the tears away. I ran near the stage and I can hear fans are screaming because the opening video is being played. I looked at my back and saw Liam hugging Ashton then he went to us. I need to focus just let the problems go away.. Don't think of her. This day is for my fans so I'm just going to think of them but can I??

Then the fans started the count down.

"5...."

"4..."

"3...."

"2.."

"1"

We jumped into the stage and the screaming became louder. We started singing our first song and everyone sang with us. I explored the arena with my eyes and saw some posters that made me think of 'Ashton' again.. They are our shippers and I saw some signs like this.

'Zeronica is LOVE'

'Vayn FOREVER'

'Zayn+Veronica=❤❤❤"

And I also saw a picture that a fan edited that making us look like we're kissing. We really did kiss but this one is edited.. :) Our fans are truly amazing but some selfish fans are so annoying..

Anyhow..

Can you imagine this.. Me, Zayn Javaad Malik, the mysterious and the shy one would literally fall in love with a 12 year old girl who acts and looks like 18.. For you it's unrealistic, illegal and impossible but for me.. 'True Love is blind' and we can never tell when or to whom you will fall in love with. Age doesn't matter for me. Maybe for you, YES, but for me no..

-------------------

We're going to perform 'Summer Love' and as the intro started to play, Ashy and the other dancers made there way to their places... I sang the first part and then Harry freaking Styles sang his part.

They were dancing with the slow beat and so as I but I can't take my eyes off them. Every move they take, I was still looking. Then I felt my fingers suddenly clenched as Harry stares into her eyes but I took a deep breath and made my attention to the audience. I don't want to ruin this day...

-----------------

~Harry's P.O.V~

"We enjoyed the night guys!" Louis exclaimed. We are ready to take our first bow..