•~Ch.15~•

Hello, my beautiful, gorgeous, crazy, lovely READERS. :) This book have 30,000+ reads already and I don't know how to thank you my readers YOU OWE ME A LOT, YOU KNOW. :D My story wouldn't reach this huge READS without you guys. :) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! And tell your friends and your friend's friend and VICE VERSA to read my story, it will mean so much to me. ^_^ ANYWAYS, I dedicate this chapter to @1D_Hipsters because she made me want to update so thank her because of her I updated.

Anyhow, here's •~CHAPTER 15~• :3

~>~> FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @HarryBear_

~>~> KIK ME @upallnightwithstyles (@CharlieTigger or Abby always likes my pictures and always message me which is so nice! LOVE LOTS ❤)

•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•

~Liam's P.O.V~

"She's only 12 and her mother just died!"

Ashton is only 12?! My Lord! Like seriously because she's like making out with-- that's not the right word let's change it. SHE'S LIKE, CUDDLING with Harry and Zayn. 'LIKE ALWAYS..

Zayn knows and he just let that happen? :O I know that they have to act in 'Public' but when we're already free from fans it's still the same. Teenagers this years. TSK.

"I will adopt her.. Give me the contracts and etcetera." Simon said as he grabbed his ball pen. After seconds there is something in my feet that's making me uncomfortable so I glanced at it and it's only a mouse-- MOUSE!

"AHHHHHH!" I Shouted then I hugged the door frame trying to climb up but the mouse went running when I screamed. I hyperventilated for a while and suddenly heard a familiar cough.

"Did you hear anything Liam?" Simon quizzed as he looked at me with his raised eyebrow. I glanced at Ashy and her eyes are wide open (OoO) <~ She looks like that. Stop it Liam your being immature. "Liam?" Simon bugged me out of my thoughts. "Tell me the truth Liam?"

I bit my upper lip and slowly nodded. "Yeeahh" I stammered but whispering it.

"Don't tell it to any of the boys okay??" Simon exclaimed.

"But why?" I quizzed and stood behind Zayn.

"NO BUT'S just listen to me okay!" Simon

whispered-yelled but with anger and it's a little more louder. I'm not scared of Simon anymore I'm used to it but when he's really mad you gotta run your ass off.

~Veronica's P.O.V~

Now Liam knows that I'm only 12 I'm very sure that he will keep an eye on me. He won't let me cuddle with Zayn and Harry anymore. It sucks... But Yes I am too young to do those things.. I am.. I'm just a 12 year old girl who is a fucking idiot because of what I'm doing to myself. My heart is only one but I fell for 2 persons at the same time. It's so... COMPLICATED.

"Excuse me.." I mumbled and they looked at me. I want to say something but I can't let the words out. I want to do something but I can't. It seems like I can't move my mouth, not even a bite. NOTHING. I can hear the sound of the clock and their breathing. My mind is full of thoughts. I really don't know what to do.

"What is it?" Zayn quizzed as he squeezed my hands.

A watery substance dropped from eyes, and yes it is called TEARS. I don't know why am I crying. I feel like everything is destroyed. I made my own catastrophe. I wish I wasn't born. I wish I didn't met the boys. I wish Harry and Zayn never fell in love at me cause they did their best to make me love them back and yes they did it. The next thing I know I was running down the street while Zayn and Liam are trying to catch me.