•~Ch.19~•

Guys! AGAIN I need 90 votes to update.. My readers are decreasing so from now on I'm going to update faster but before I can update REMEBER THE 90 VOTES.. Okay here's chapter 19 :)

•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••

~Veronica's P.O.V~

The next morning I woke up the bus is not moving. Maybe the boys bought some foods for us to eat. I rubbed my eyes cause my vision is a little foggy then glanced at the clock it 9:00 o'clock in the morning. ARGH! Too early but whatever I already woke me up. I stood up and stretched each part of my body... I just love wake up in the morning feeling so great like there's no problem.. Speaking of problem. I wonder what's between Harry and Zayn. They're like the closest in the band then suddenly turned like that.. Hmmm.. OH! I almost forgot I got a date later this night so later the Dani and El are here to help me fix myself.

Anyways, I opened the door through the room and didn't bother to knock cause I know all the boys went out but when I opened the door I saw Harry fully naked standing in front of me.No briefs no boxers no shorts as in N A K E D. I squealed and quickly covered my eyes with my hands.

"HARRY!" I exclaimed.

"What?? I'm just naked." He said and pulled me but I'm still closing my eyes. He pushed me down to sit on the bed. I heard that he closed the door.

"JUST NAKED?!" I snapped. "AND why did you pull me here" I quizzed.

"Yes, aren't you used to it?" He said and I felt that he sat beside me. AGAIN I'm still closing my eyes.. "Because I want you here beside me.." He mumbled as pulled my other hands softly and intertwined his hands at my fingers.

"That's so sweet Harry but YOU'RE naked!!" Shouting the 'naked' word.

He chuckled. "Okay! Okay! I will put my clothes on but you still have to hold my hands..

"OKAY! JUST PUT YOUR FREAKING CLOTHES ON" I exclaimed and he stood up with my hands still locked with him.

After seconds of waiting he said "All clear." I took my hand away and slowly opened my eyes. THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING HARRY A PIECE OF SHORT.

"Thank you for putting your shorts on Styles." I smiled and he sat again beside me. He didn't put his shirt but that's okay cause I can admire his toned abs.. STOP VERONICA. STOP!

"So..." I stammered.

"Umm.. Kiss me" He whispered.

"No STYLES" I shook my head and stuck my tongue out at him. But in reality.. I really want those lips to be attached at mine.

"Pleasse" He pouted.

"No means no!" I exclaimed and pushed his face away from me.

"AAAHHHHHGGGG" He yelled as cupped his nose with his hands. He was lying on the bed and stomping his foot because his nose was hurt. Shoot! I didn't remembered about the nose thing..

I quickly grabbed some Ice from the kitchen and put it inside the ice-bag thing. I rushed into the room and sat on the bed. He was still un hurt. Geez, what did I do? I placed his head on my lap. "Harry are you okay? I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean too" I mumbled. I removed his hands from his nose and locked my fingers at his other hand. I softly placed the ice on his nose and now he's relaxed.

I leaned back and sighed for relief. Our hands are still together while his other hand is holding the ice bag. "Sorry" I mumbled.

He just smiled and nodded. "But you still need to kiss me" He wriggled his eyebrows and smirked.