Chapter Three

The way his husky deep voice said 'Hi' makes me die. I've hated him for staring at me but now in just a snap it changed. Maybe it’s the way he talked to me, I really don't know. I don't know what exactly I'm feeling right now. Is there such a thing that's called lesser than a crush?

"Hello Sir" I don't know what to call him even though I know his name. I'm nervous. Okay? I kind of feel guilty for giving him death glares.

 "Oh, don't call me sir just call me, Harry" He says.

"Okay, Harry" I chuckled uncomfortably then waved goodbye. I quickly buzzed off because I don' t want any conversation with him, since he makes me extra nervous plus I'm very hungry.

Harry Styles' P.O.V

 "Okay, Harry" she let out a chuckle. She actually called me with my name for the first time ever. That's a first! I'm acting like a psycho right now. Feeling like this isn't normal, I mean I've just seen her today and my whole body is feeling giddy whenever I see her. I just want to be friends, I guess? or more than? I don't know. I'm crazy. 

She waved her hands telling me good bye then quickly turned around and started walking. I need to get to know her first before this day ends. What should I do? Ask her out? That's a good idea but I'm afraid to get rejected by her. I jogged towards her and took hold of her shoulders before she can even go further. "Hey, please don't leave me.", I felt her froze but seconds after she turned around making her hair flip, the way she did the flipping thing is just magical.

 "I need to go. Okay?" She stammered.

 "Well, since you're great at dancing plus your beautiful I'm going to take you out on a dinner?" I said with my best smile.

"I don't know... We just met"

"That's the point of it. We're going to get know each then let's see what happens" I shrug. "Do you have plans though?" I asked just to make sure.

"Yes, I actually have a date." She gave me a slight nod. Wow so she has a boyfriend? Oh. This. Is. Awkward.

"Do I have the rights to know who he is?" I quizzed, acting like I wasn't hurt about what she said. I was flirting with a girl who's unfortunately taken.

"Me, myself and I" she let out a cute chuckle and I let out breath I didn't know I was holding.

 "Can I, Mr. Styles go with you?" I said did please her with my eyes.

 "Your treat?" She asked with a small smirk on her face. What a cutie.  "Of course" I exclaimed happily because that means she says yes.  Well, I always pay whenever I go out with a girl. I consider this as a first date since its only the two of us! This is going to be great!

"Nandos!" She squealed.

"Okay Calm down, pretty!" I laugh at her sudden excitement.

We walked straight at the car park. She was beside me and was just following on my way to the car. We didn't make any conversation but I surely did notice that she was smiling all time and no we're inside my car she's still smiling. She's really a cutie, she also has dimples that makes her extra pretty. Damn, I'm a lucky man to be taking her out tonight. I buckled my seatbelt and so as she and I drove off. The trip was silent, no one was talking but there's no awkwardness. She's now on her phone and it seems like she's texting someone since she's grinning and blushing at the same time.

Veronica's P.O.V

I was really happy because I've never got to eat at Nandos for a long time and I miss the aroma of the food. We hopped inside Harry's car and I buckled the seatbelt then suddenly my phone vibrated meaning someone texted me. I grabbed my phone and read the message.