•~Ch.21~•

Chapter 21

~Veronica's P.O.V~

"Wake her up" A familiar irish accent woke me up but I'm still closing my eyes. Too lazy to open it.

"Okay.. Okay.. " My favorite deep husky voice whispered-yelled. Before he can touch me I opened my eyes and saw 5 cheeky boys surrounding me while I lay here in the comfy hotel bed.

"Happy Birthday Ashy!" They all said simultaneously. I slowly grinned and tried to sit up but I can't cause of the wounds and bruises. I still can't forget last night, it was the most scariest thing that ever happened to me. I really thought I was going to die but Zayn came up and beaten them down..

"Are you feeling okay now Ashy?" Liam quizzed as he softly interlaced his hands at my numb hands.

"Sort of." I muttered and half smiled.

"Oh!! Wait here Ashy we have a surprise for you" Niall chuckled as he and the boys went out of the room. NICE, they left me with a mysterious body-guard.. He's really scary compared to Paul because I think Paul is really the best body-guard and tour manager cause he interacts with me and the dancers. Speaking of dance, how can I dance when I'm all like a vegetable here.

The door swung opened and now the boys are wearing fake mustache's then they sang their own version of 'Happy Birthday.' They popped some confetti's while Liam is holding the 2 leveled cake. The cake was so amazing because there's a figure of me dancing and the boys figure watching me, it's cute, the little us. Josh on the other hand is taking pictures as Daniel and the band did too. Surprisingly Simon came in with a huge smile on his face..

The loud singing boys finally ended the song. Liam went closer to me so I can blow the candles and I happily blew the little fire off. They clapped and made noises again but then Louis asked me.

"How old are you now Ashy?"

"I'm thir-- I'm 18" I smiled nervously and bit my lower lips. I almost slipped out the deep secret.

"She's now legal!" Harry yelled then all the boys glared at him including Simon cause they know what Harry meant.

"Err.. She's legal to get tattoos.." Harry stuttered and smiled nervously.

"Oh by the way.. Jeane, you're not allowed to dance until your bruises are okay.." Niall exclaimed.

I looked at Uncle Si and gave him the is-it-okay look. He nodded and smiled "Of course.. We have more dancers so don't you worry."

I smiled at Uncle Si then the boys started to get something from their bags. I was curious so I tried to ask them. "What are you doing" None of them spoke. I was so anxious to see so I took a peek but I can't.

"Ashy, we have our own gifts for you" Louis wriggled his eyebrows and smiled playfully.

I just nodded and grinned. "I'm going to be the first one!" Niall ran towards me and gave me the gift but it's wrapped. I slowly soothed the wrapper, it's soft.

"Open It" Niall demanded me and grinned excitingly. I giggled and slowly teared the gift wrapper.. It's a shirt with written words in front saying.. 'Sorry but I'm to sexy for you Harry' My eyes widen and I can't take my smile off my face.

"Nice one Nialler" Liam chuckled.

"Thanks Niall! Come and give me a Horan Hug" I opened my arms widely and hugged him as tightly as I can.

After that Liam, Louis and Harry gave me their own gifts. Liam gave me a necklace with a heart pendant, Louis gave me a very beautiful charm bracelet which represents me and the boys then Harry gave me a cute fluffy ENORMOUS white bear, he surely hid it properly.. I each gave them a hugs and kisses on the cheek but when I kissed Harry he quickly turned his head and gave me a peck on the lips, I was about to slap him but he quickly backed up and smirked at me. Then suddenly Liam gave him a slap on the his back head. I giggled and poke my tongue out at him.