•~Ch.9~•

~Veronica's P.O.V~

"We're here!" Liam exclaimed then all of us fixed our selves. Dayrit opened the door and the air immediately filled the room which makes me breathe more. I squeezed Harry with my body because I want to go first he let me go but Louis and El are going out first so I sat at his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rest his chinny chin chin on my shoulders.

"I'm so EXCITED!" I said but squealed 'EXCITED'

"Please don't squeal when my EARS are near your sexy mouth." He exclaimed. "It makes my ears explode." he added.

"Well, I don't care." I went out of the van but before I can Harry spanked my bum. "HEY!" I snapped then looked at him. I send him my death glare for a while. Zayn offered his hands and I jumped out the van. "Thank you gentlemen." I winked at him then Harry came out of the van and pushed the door closed. "I'm not yet done with you Styles!" I stuck my tongue out. "For revenge you'll go with me at the space shuttle okay?" I raised an eyebrow at him and crossed my arms.

"I'm sca---" I cut him off.

"Real boys aren't scared of roller coasters. Right Zayn?" I exclaimed then looked at Zayn.

"Yeah, real boys aren't scared of anything except for loosing their love ones" Zayn smiled. He is really good at saying lines.

"So, let's go!" I exclaimed and pulled Zayn and Harry with me.

-----

We bought our tickets and headed to the space shuttle. The amusement park was a bit crowded and fans are screaming their names and fan girling over the boys. Well, I'm like that but not over One Direction. I'm a fan of Maroon 5 and yes I have a huge crush on Adam Lavigne, he has feisty looks and his body. Let's stop talking about Maroon 5. Zayn and Harry is with me. We are falling in line here at the 'Space Shuttle' the biggest and fastest roller-coaster ever. (A/N: It's not true, I just made it)

"This is exciting!" I squealed and grinned. I looked at Harry and he was shaking. He is really scared. Poor poor Harry. "Harry, Don't worry. I'll sit with you" I half smiled and intertwined my hands at his. I glanced at Zayn and he was talking with some random fans and taking pictures with them.

"Umm.. Excuse me Harry. Can I have a picture with you?" A random girl asked. She's like my age.

"Sure honey" Harry exclaimed and smiled. His shaking is slowly fading. The girl took her Galaxy s3 out. Wow! This girl is rich. After she took a picture with Harry she asked him something that made me smile.

"Harry, is she you're girlfriend?"

"Soon." Harry smiled then she smiled back. She thanked Harry and buzzed off. I intertwined my hands at Harry again and we exchanged smirks.

"NEXT!" the guy shouted. It's the time I've been waiting. I pulled Harry at the very end seat of the coaster and sat there. It's a three seater so I'm between Harry and Zayn. As usual, I'm always between them.

"I'm so excited gaaahhh!" I squealed.

"Calm your tits" Zayn exclaimed and chuckled.

"Shut up Zayn!" I poked my tongue out at him.

"Hey Har--" I stopped talking when I saw him shivering. I smiled and laughed. "Harry, Calm Down baby boy!" I held his hands then the huge seat belt was locked at our body. Safety first. I also held Zayn's hand. Then the coaster reversed slowly.

"Wooohh!" I exclaimed and so as the others.

We're like 100 feet high from the ground and the coaster has reached the top we're we will be pushed. Then boom. Everybody was screaming and so as I.