•~Ch.14~•

R E M I N D E R S:

This chapter is full of bad words. Just telling!

•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•u•~•~•~••~•~•

~Harry's P.O.V~

I woke up the next morning with a little headache. I stretched my muscles and slowly opened my eyes. WHAT THE FUDGE?! Where in the world I am? I sat up and travelled the room with my eyes. When I looked at my side, Oh My Curly Hair! It's Taylor Friggin Swift and she's freaking naked. What happened last night?! Shoot! I just made out with Taylor! OMYLORD! I stood up and quickly put my pants on and my shirt. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and I have 23 missed calls. I'M DEAD! The boys are going to kill me and... Ashy! Especially Liam! Pfft!

I tip-toed on my way out and slowly closed the door. Wooh! Success.

I flipped my hair and fixed it with the best way I can, because I have this thing they call 'S*X HAIR' I went straight to the elevator and pushed the button GF(Ground Floor)..

I'm waiting because I'm on the 25th floor. I tapped my shoes waiting for the door to be widely open and when I'm on the 10th floor. Boom! I forgot about the paparazzi! DAMN IT!! THINK. THINK. Oh Geez! Liam where are you when I need you! Before I can think of anything.

*TIINNNGG*

The door opened and some paparazzi's are inside the lobby. They are taking a few pictures of me but I ignored them. And when I reached the exit door. Flashes and questions drowned me. I took my step and bowed my head.

"Harry are you with Taylor?"

"Harry did you have fun last night with Taylor?"

"How's your sex?"

"Does she have big boobs." I laughed a bit at that cause it's funny. Taylor has flat chest. Seriously as in! I have seen it like 2times and it's flat. She has a chest for a 7year old girl. Okay, I'm so bad but It's really true about her chest.

When I passed through the paparazzi. There are cabs waiting so I hopped in and told the driver the address of the house. Sigh.. My life literally sucks! I hate it! I think Taylor led me to her car when I'm drunk then made out with me. Yeah, I think she did that and that's not fucking nice. I waited for a few minutes and we reached my house. I mean OUR house because it's me and the boys house. I paid the driver and went out. I felt him drive away as I walked towards the door. I breathed in and Out. I stopped when I'm 1 feet apart from the door and sighed. Then suddenly the door opened and it was Louis.

"Hi Harry! We need to have some fun talking" He said happily and grinned at me. SARCASTIC MUCH?! He pushed me slowly to the lounge room. I heard the door closed and Louis walked beside me. I felt my heart beating fast and sweat in my hands. When I reached the room everybody is focusing at the television. I glanced at it and it was me.. The reporter said "Harry Styles had a fun night with Taylor. The pictures said that Harry going out of Taylor's hotel. Hmmm.. Haylor is back. So Directioners do you like it or not will be right back!" Ashy turned the TV off.

"What the?!" I mumbled then everyone's attention went to me.

"Harold!" Liam exclaimed as he stand up. Daddy D is mad. I sat at the couch with no expression on my face. Nothing.

"Harry why are you with Taylor.." He paused for a while and said "AGAIN?"

"I-I can e-explain!" I stuttered then I saw at the corner of my eyes Ashy and Zayn are cuddling. KILL ME NOW! I think it's double kill cause Liam and the boys are mad at me and ASHY or the fans call them VAYN/ ZERONICA are being lovey dovey. I hate this.